Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - The Prisoner (5)

Dex-chan lover
I like how during this situation, she didn't forget to pity Alan... and how proud she was that her brain was working well... only for a few seconds of thinking to deplete all of that fuel...

Baka-rina is a treasure amongst treasures...

Dex-chan lover
Katarina Claes Ace Detective? More like Bakarina, Ace Defective

Supporter
Truly Bakarina, she congratulated herself for "deducing" all those facts that Rufus and Selena have plainly told her?

Dex-chan lover
And there shall come a day when the one using the name Rufus Brode shall be permitted to scribe words of counsel for those who follow him in the Guild of Calamitous Intent, and on that day shall he scribe these words: "Don't kidnap Katarina Claes. Just don't. It never works like you think it will."

So, to kidnap Bakarina you need a plan and a really good chef and pay millions in food supply, at least a quantity to feed a small country...

This chapter was infuriating katarina just repeated what we learned last chapter and although a girl she likes might be in danger she just seems to not give a shit.

I'm giving this one more chapter to convince me katarina is still a likeable character that's dimwitted but not completely retarded.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or does anyone else feel like this arc is really starting to drag?

Fed-Kun's army
I'll just wait till this arc done

cause I hate cliffhanger in this kind arc

time to re-read some of my stuff

not to be rude, but the butler's attitude makes me want to hit his face with a brick

like maybe it's bc i love katarina, but when he kept assuming she would be scared of his pussy ass face i actually wanted to square up against him

Users who are viewing this thread