Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - The Prisoner (6)

Dex-chan lover
@maboroshi-no
@jdjohndoe13 Chapter 33 raw is out since yesterday, and it is definitely not 18+.
Yes, I saw it was out the day the first translation appeared. Haven't checked it, yet. The way the translations for this manga are going, we'll see the translation of the next chapter in around 30-40 days.

Why y'all talking about sex I mean this story never went overboard except with the school council's president's back story. And basically the only way I could think that Katarina could have thysex it wouldn't be.. consensual

I don't know why but I have an inkling feeling of wanting to ship these two.

thanks for the translation. prefer these ones tbh, they're closer to the source material (the LNs) and therefore sound more natural. for example, this version translated the katarina's eye color as "aqua" while the other one translated it to "watercolor". might not seem like a big difference, but to me it sounds way less awkward.

Katarina isn't even trying, it's like being a dick-magnet while on the other pole would be pussy-magnet

Not related to the story but reading the word hard boiled reminded me of Gintama. And also the mole under his eyes is heart shaped 😂😅

this isn't a story you read with your brains but wasn't this development a bit too idiotic even for this manga... i'm really close to dropping it even though i usually have no trouble sticking to trashy stories

YES SIR YES SIIR MR. HOT MAN I'VE BEEN SCREAMING IF VILLAIN WHY SEXY AND I WAS OVER JOYED BY THIS DEVELOPMENT

Users who are viewing this thread