Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - The Prisoner (7)

@omatic I immediately thought of Maidman, though idk if he serves tea.

066.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Homie is going to jail and Bakarina is like oh good thing you have the jewel we can keep our promise c:

Dex-chan lover
"After he suddenly pushed me down to bed, I was sure he was going to use his magic to put me to sleep"

Yes, I think I've read that doujin...

Dex-chan lover
@omegaxis1

Interesting factoid of the day: The opposite of Stockholm Syndrome (i.e. the captor falling in love with his captive) is called Lima Syndrome.

Dex-chan lover
Page 1 - "It's Guuuy Love, That's all it is. Guuuuy love, he's mine I'm his.
There's nothing Gay about it in our eeeeeyees"

all-it-is.gif

Thanks for the chapter!
MC is really naïve and innocent to not realize Sora was about to forcefully embrace if not rape her. Looks like she's got another fan. Seems to have glossed over who was sacrificed so Sora could use Dark Magic though. That corrupt noble must not be able to use magic or would've learned it himself. It's crazy how much stock people put in rumor and 2nd hand information in their plans and then are surprised to find out things were greatly embellished. If Dark Magic was all powerful and easy to use as the noble thought there'd be at least one or two using it to control the royal family or some high ranked official so could indulge themselves. In the LN the 2nd time he got interrupted it was by all of the MC's fans who weren't happy seeing another rival appear.

Fed-Kun's army
BUT WHERE'S THE
HICKEY??? THAT WAS GOING TO BE CALLED A BUG BITE LMFAO????
excuse me!!!! also wow that man looked hella like bakarina... incredible

thank you for the update! ON TO THE NEXT ONE

Dex-chan lover
gotta love manga for brushing off rape as a cutesy plot device smh

Dex-chan lover
He was about to show her his magic after pushing her onto bed.

Users who are viewing this thread