Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - The Prisoner (7)

The next chapter will be awesome!

I hope they includes the kissing scene for the two prince and their fiancé.

"I thought he would put me to sleep."
I have never seen a protagonist ever be this dense, but still manage to be so damn likable.

"I thought he would put me to sleep."
dkfjsdklfjsdlfkj KATARINA. This girl cannot be that dense. She's READ and WATCHED and PLAYED otome games and novels andsdklfjlsdkfjdsl she must be willfully ignorant. She must be.

Was kinda hoping for the manga to adapt more of the novel since this arc does feel rushed :'))
I'm gonna hope that the manga will adapt Geordo and Katarina's kiss scene as well

Dex-chan lover
What a fucking ignorant bitch who is gonna wind up stabbed in the back in a dark alley. I'm dropping this. 🤦‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Such a weird arc. Hope we'll see more of bakarina moment next time

Eh, I need a new heroine, one with a little more common sense and a decent sense of danger. Really? Did she really think him pinning her to a bed will end with him putting her to sleep? Really? Her mentality isn't really cute anymore but dangerous. She could be in serious danger as a queen! 😰

Dex-chan lover
Not sure about this world and manga, but slaves are considered property and not people, so maybe he is just a tool the crown would put in their workshop after they remove the current owner

Supporter
I hope the manga gets a better direction because this last part has been... meh.

Dex-chan lover
The hell is with this resolution? Is this the result of milking a cash cow more than its output?

Supporter
I said a long time before that the novel really went down hill after the main arc (with the shadow user) and the story after that was absolutely boring. Unfortunately it seems the manga adaptation remains faithful to the novel. Yes, I know it's not an airport, I don't need to announce my departure, but officially dropped. Also the art got worse with each chapter anyway. Ciao.

Users who are viewing this thread