Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 6 Ch. 34 - Everything is finally over

Jeffrey (1st prince) & Susanna are actually the best king & queen material, but neither of them are interested.

Dex-chan lover
I feel so bad for all those happy comments where they think Geordo won ... There is still more progress from the rest.

Double-page supporter
I got concern for that older prince...but then again, to each their own~ 🤣🤣🤣

So what, now Otome Game will reset and all is going to start from beginning?

Catarina is in fact very dead and this is hell playing with her?

Will this story proceed with NTR so? How can she kiss or be kissed by other pretendent after Geordo? She will dump him?

Dex-chan lover
@Pabloich Well, if that makes your feelings easier, I'm a fan of Keith and Nicol/his sister myself, so I don't understand why the Japanese appreciate Geordo so much.

Aggregator gang
I was honestly rooting for Geordo so this honestly makes me happy

Double-page supporter
If there is anything We Never Learn has taught me, it's that if something ends with Route than we got more to go, babyyyyy

Gimme that harem route, author. You know you want to.

Georg made the winning move... Nice.. he deserves a long and happy life with Bakarina.

Wait, this is not density anymore. This is offensive.

bG73d0M.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Geord was in an arranged marriage with the protagonist of a harem romcom. As this is obviously fucking cheating, he should just as obviously be disqualified. Q E D

Users who are viewing this thread