Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 6 Ch. 34 - Everything is finally over

Is it bad I was expecting the others to all get a lot more aggressive too after that? She'll probably just reset so they're all equal again anyway though... (Maria x Katarina is still otp tho)

@legendaryswordsman @LordSebas09 I disagree with the whole
Maria has the biggest leadup that you claimed. I'm up to date with the novels too and while I do agree that Maria has the most moments with Katarina, she's not doing a lot to break the baka-barrier in Katarina's head, unlike Gerald who is already making her self conscious and flustered by his actions like in LN4 and LN7. Maria and Katarina moments is just the author repeatedly reinforcing Maria's feelings and that's it. So I'd say Gerald is still in the lead.

@masterhandss i'd agree with u there the brother is also a contender
after LN vol 4 end though she forgets that stuff :)
Yeah in the later volumes she does seem more aware of him.

Dex-chan lover
You know, for all the shit we give bakarina for her denseness, tbh this is the most forward any of them has ever beeen with her, I think the closest anyone else has gotten thus far to actually telling her what they feel was Maria's "I want to be by your side" (and that's not exactly a good word choice when you know the other side is... well, bakarina)

HAHAHAHA this chapter was full of loveliness and great humor!!! i find susanna and jeffrey's dynamic to be really funny, and GEORDO'S CONFESSION AND THE KISS AND THE REALIZATION OF THE HAPPY END...

PFF-- I didn't expect jeffrey to be a brocon omg this chapter is so funny and wholesome. I'm still holding out hope for Alan x Katarina!! I'll root for my boy no matter how slim the chances 🤧

I shipped the magician with blue hair and the fl but also the other villain she defeated a while ago. The dude that left the school

Double-page supporter
Is the route completed..?! Happy Ending..?!
Yatta yatta~!
original.gif

Oooowww he loves his little brothers so much~~!!!
And his fiancée is also amazing wow, they really go well with each other hahaha, they're so sweet~!!!
I love their relationship, I'm also glad our dear Geordo finally confessed his feelings to Katarina...JUST HOW MANY YEARS HAS IT BEEN??!!! T^T 😭😭😭😂😂😂😂
I'm glad he finally did but who knows if she still gets it lol, I hope she understands well what it means.

the fiancé of the first prince is the best girl here, she should get more recognition ;v;

Users who are viewing this thread