Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 9 Ch. 54 - The Graduation From the Academy of Magic (4)

Group Leader
Iell, it seems much more interesting, but more depressing as well, I agree)
If I'm not mistaken, FL died, and A-chan dying asked to be reborn with FL, she is Sofia now. But, yeah, FL 100% died, it's strange BTW that only A-chan is shown always, like she has a loving family WTF
Well it must be because she has a typical happy and supportive family that they felt that it wasn't really necessary to get them screen time any further. since for me, between her family and a-chan, I would be really much more interested in her wholesome relationship with a-chan-

Dex-chan lover
Pg. 21

Ah yes The Adversary and Enemy of the Alliance

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, the entire plot reeks of “I had a very finite story planned but then oops! it got super popular so never mind that, gonna spin wheels forever until this cash cow goes dry”.
this is actually what happened though. The WN ended about after the Rapheal thing, which is around volume 4. But then somehow the WN got popular enough to have a LN and an anime, the latter helped it explodes into popularity and things have just been "let's keep milking this for as long as possible" since then.

Dex-chan lover
this is actually what happened though. The WN ended about after the Rapheal thing, which is around volume 4. But then somehow the WN got popular enough to have a LN and an anime, the latter helped it explodes into popularity and things have just been "let's keep milking this for as long as possible" since then.
Who’d she end up with in the WN?

Dex-chan lover
Who’d she end up with in the WN?
literally no one. Geord - her fiancé, whatever his name is - did manage to confess his feelings to her, but she just sorts of understood it as a friendship thing and then the story ends without her ending up with anyone officially.

Which is fine for a WN because it's amateur work and it doesn't need to be too deep or have an actual conclusive ending.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, except it isn't filler. That's pretty much exactly what happened in the LN.

That makes absolutely 0 sense and seems more like a stiff dependence on the notion that "filler is episodes of anime when the source material hasn't caught up", when the actual term is about a story spinning it's wheels, no matter the reason. Filler episodes, during the time of the big 3, are what made the term popular, but it doesn't exclusively define what filler means.

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
That makes absolutely 0 sense and seems more like a stiff dependence on the notion that "filler is episodes of anime when the source material hasn't caught up", when the actual term is about a story spinning it's wheels, no matter the reason. Filler episodes, during the time of the big 3, are what made the term popular, but it doesn't exclusively define what filler means.
No. "Filler" episodes are when the content of the episode is not in the source material. It can be good content or bad content. What you're thinking of is "anime original" or a"fluff material". Filler has a definition and it's what I stated above. Words mean things.

Dex-chan lover
No. "Filler" episodes are when the content of the episode is not in the source material. It can be good content or bad content. What you're thinking of is "anime original" or a"fluff material". Filler has a definition and it's what I stated above. Words mean things.
Yes and I told you that filler episodes are not only one thing just because it was the most famous thing that brought it into everyones minds.

Words mean things not just the things you know them from. Filler is not just the famous filler episodes. Inside jokes are not the end all of definitions for words.

Call it fluff call it filler, in the end it is nothing happening because the author ran out of ideas for a story that ended with the first big arc. It's a "story" that !fills! The gaps until the author comes up with interesting things again, if ever.

You know like filler material in building and construction.

You can make a whole building out of filler material, it will be amazing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread