Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... Zettai Zetsumei! Hametsu Sunzen Hen - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A 15 Year Old Ka…

A few months ago I created a fanmade spinoff with this plot, it seems that someone had the same idea, I look forward to it.

I liked the original and I'm excited that it's becoming an anime
This is the alt to celebrate that it's becoming an anime xD
I still like it tho :3

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Curious to see how she reacts when she realizes she doesn't have a whole year to fix things yet. After all, that bullying event was already several weeks into the school year when it happened in the original. Now she's got even less time and more sins to avoid getting killed or exiled. Although if she stops bullying the heroine and helps defend her that should help avoid raising anymore Death/Exile flags. Hope she gets into raising a field here too, was a hoot seeing the others' reactions to her dressed up as a farmer and actively planting and raising crops. Looking forward to seeing what's similar and what's very different from original.

Btw, from some of the comments seems hard to tell difference between this and the original. Original title translated to English is "I Reincarnated into an Otome Game as a Villainess With Only Destruction Flags..." while this one is titled "I Reincarnated into an Otome Game as a Villainess With Only Destruction Flags... In a Dire Situation!? Verge of Destruction Arc" In the original she bumped her head and regained her memories at 8 years old. This story is an alternate telling where instead of regaining her memories at 8, it's while she's in school already in the middle of an event. Like a dating sim game where original is one route, and this story is a different route due to different choices and events made. In any case, looking forward to her trying to avoid death flags with less than a year and having already met and alienated a bunch of the characters.

Dex-chan lover
Okay So still the same Bakarina just hard mode, when I saw the announcement I thought it was gonna be a case of her remembering during the engagement anullment, which works well in the case of those like "Accomplishments of a Duke's Daughter" and "For Certain Reasons, The Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely" but wouldn't have fit Bakarina all that much.

@katisnothuman

The anime is adapting the original story though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9ftUNdDCqs

As can be seen from the PV, it features her younger self. Besides, the anime does not have the "Zettai Zetsumei! Hametsu Sunzen Hen" subtitle that distinguishes this manga from the original.

Its seems the art kinda sloopy and preety hasted. Not sure with the rest though. To be expected cause this is like spin off for the main manga

Fed-Kun's army
I hope that this doesn’t just have the same everything as the main universe. On a good note though all the capture targets are now exactly as described because Bakarina didn’t goof them up when they were young.

Users who are viewing this thread