Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... Zettai Zetsumei! Hametsu Sunzen Hen - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Training Magic

Double-page supporter
You know she has a simple mind when she comes to the same gardening conclusion.

Dex-chan lover
Alan still has his rivalry with his brother, unlike the original series where the rivalry died out because of Bakarina. Why Mary here is more dignified and feminine since she didn't have Bakarina to pull her out of her shell.

God, I love these "changes". I put up quotes because technically these are the original and that Bakarina did the changes.

God, I just love Sienna. A shame she doesn't appear in the original.
That aside, I wonder what kind of person Sophia will be in the hard mode. No doubt she'll become quite the brocon, but isn't she also supposed to be another reincarnator, Bakarina's friend back in past life?

Dex-chan lover
I hope this ends up being a non-harem ending where everyone just becomes her friends. Though in that ending she inevitably ends up married to Gerald because she's become a better person and has fostered so many connections to future important figures. But then she just remains friends with everyone and keeps everything honest by being her.

Friends vibes, I think the is no harem ending this time
Thanks for the chapter ♥♥

Dex-chan lover
even if they meet later in school, alan still gets cucked by our bakarina somehow... 🤣

Aggregator gang
Awwww this is so cute! It's so fun seeing the story from a different angle!

Dex-chan lover
Seems it's going basically the same way as the main story, was hoping the change in circumstance would have a bit more of an effect.

Dex-chan lover
I really would not call it "the same thing"

It looks like for most characters it's going to be friendship rather than romance. For example, Mary really looks like a friendship path right now

I do hope she'll make a few conquests though :). I'm rooting for Sienna! :p

Fed-Kun's army
Whats wrong with planting a few vegetables in your garden? ;p

Users who are viewing this thread