Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... Zettai Zetsumei! Hametsu Sunzen Hen - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Training Magic

Fed-Kun's army
Oh..looks like Alan here is more into Mary...
so we are going for full friendship ending without romance? except maybe the prince....
but speaking of home... next is the lil bro, is it?

Since it seems that they still gonna somewhat have the original events here to certain degree, can I expect to see Bakarina and Alan have a climbing tree challenge XD it seems impossible at the moment but I would really like to see it.

It's no use. Even in an alternate reality, farming is really Bakarina's endgame. 😂

its sad we dont see Sienna on easy mode.. at least now she have extra girl in Hardcore mode

Ah, I'm a little bit disappointed. I thought it was going to be different from the other story, but Katarina approached it the very same way. Feels like I'm re-reading the other story but with older characters.
:(

Fed-Kun's army
It still goes like the original, is there even a point in this?

Group Leader
Forgot to mention that I'm switching to using honorifics for this series because I'm really lazy because the original manga is translated this way.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah... Bakarina is still Bakarina no matter at what point she regains her "lost" memories. I was hoping for at least some differences in how her encounters play out. This version just condenses all the happenings of the original story into a shorter time period and with a worse favorability rating with everyone than in the original (not that it matters since it only seems to take one encounter to fix that no matter how bad they view her).

Double-page supporter
some people think it similiar on original story,
well for me it similiar but at same time it still got some new fresh story, like Gerald is already cunning prince, unlike the original where he less cunning, Alan not that close and still wary to bakarina, so far Bakarina only getting close the heroine and mob characters, she didn't getting close to any Capture targets yet. and possiblity of more new characters that gonna come out makes this alternate story become interesting...
the similiarty is just bakarina, well she's Bakarina after all ....

Dex-chan lover
I think Earth Thud is really useful for duels, footwork is everything in fight after all! Imagine there's always a danger of you taking a trip at an inopportune moment, or heck, Katarina the Magic Swordswoman always getting the perfect footing (if she can level the ground even just a bit), or perhaps even give her a small boost. Jumping would be useless too since you need to land eventually, and oh no, the ground's suddenly uneven on your landing point! It all depends if she can be accurate and time it perfectly though, and it would be even better if she can power it up.

Contributor
Oh god the farming is back. On the other hand, its nice to see game Mary be kinda different then in the regular series. We're not likely to see Mary eloping with Bakarina anytime soon.

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda disappointed it wasn't a stronger departure from the original story and points. But I suppose it's still different enough

Either way it's more Bakarina so I'm in 110%

Users who are viewing this thread