Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... Zettai Zetsumei! Hametsu Sunzen Hen - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Family Picn…

Dex-chan lover
Funny how this version adapted the part of the LN that the original Bakarina manga and the anime omitted.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad we saw another dude if her mother, the other version always shows her acting uptight and strictly

It seems god-sama wants mc's life. I have never seen a person trip that many times w/in a few frames of each other.

Thank you for the update!

Well..even if he was a son of his mistress...you shouldn't take it out on him

this version is really much HEAVY, and I like it, I'm waiting for see Sophia Ascart... this will be heavy too...

Fed-Kun's army
they looked like a pair of siblings at the end there!! awww!!!

lady... that's not an excuse to treat a kid like shit... though i mean i guess she just ignored him and bakarina was the real bully? STILL ThO

thank you for the update~! off to read the next

The mother... she doesn't stop her daughter from being selfish, and then later says she's a failure in front of both her, her father, and the brother she despises, despite being the reason she is like that. I don't think that's ok.

Double-page supporter
Sorry about bringing this up, but I can't be the only one that thought she was farting in this frame, was I? Especially with the children's facial expressions...
lV6nbDz.png

For a moment, I thought that Miridiana became the protagonist of a villainess story with that divorce talk.

MD@Home
Eh, I don't know. I feel the story undermines its own premise (the protagonist being in the eleventh hour) if they can solve family problems festering for years just like that, in a single afternoon.

they made uuuppppp thank goodness i was so scared for a moment there

that last frame with keith and katarina was so sweet i began to tear up

Users who are viewing this thread