Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... Zettai Zetsumei! Hametsu Sunzen Hen - Vol. 2 Ch. 13.5 - Extra Story: …

🥲I’m gonna d word by the time this alternate story and main story finish.

Thanks for translation ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Prince Geordo: Doesn't really hang out with Katarina at all
Also Prince Geordo: No don't spend time with him spend time with me

smh

Dex-chan lover
Katarina is a bitch => Geordo: i sleep
Katarina is hungry gremlin => Geordo: real shit?

Something about this new character's silhouette gives me "teacher" vibes. Perhaps she's involved with the other teacher, Geran, in some way? Having a separate and entirely new antagonist in the spinoff should be interesting.

I really wonder what role the dark magic user is going to have in this timeline. As long as Bakarina doesn't accidentally trigger his route they should be fine, but he still needs help in the end, doesn't he?

Prince Geordo is out of character in this timeline.
It's strange how he's feeling jealous when she was very clingy and bitchy to him in the past before hungreh katarina took over.
But now that she lost the bitchyness.

It's like a switch was suddenly flipped without katarina even doing anything about it.

He was literally intending on breaking their engagement and only saw it as a way to keep girls off his back.
Why did hanging out with a teacher cause him to grow jelly?
(Sweet jesus boi! your one possessive narcisist i hate geordo in this one.)

It kinda doesn't make sense, that it kind of hurt the story-line.
But i'll keep reading because black-hole harem katarina redemption story is better than the last story where she captured them when she was just a kid.

I feel like the dark-magic in this story arc will be way stronger... (Due to how it amplifies negative emotions)

@taesijr123 I think you should consider that she herself has changed completely as a person. If she just wanted to break off the engagement and was the same as before, he would be more inclined toward the idea. However, she's not the same. She's Bakarina and that's sort of the thing that's keeping him in place. As someone who hadn't been paying attention to her, he now wants to know more about this new her in a sense.

This probably wouldn't have happened of course if Gerald had a reason to break it off the moment she asked. However, he still needed the cover and likely imagined it to be a ploy of hers.

Fed-Kun's army
"this feeling is..." jealousy, it's jealousy lmao. from the prince AND from that new lady, it seems like? i wonder if it'll be like what happened with her other friend, sienna. that whole friendship is so cute :')))) it might be more serious though

thank you for the translation!!!

I kinda miss Geordo's POV from the original series; he's a lot more opaque in this one, so it's hard to sympathize with him. I hope he gets some character development like Keith did.

@DarkFuma YES! this Geordo is discovering bakarina, he's intrigued by this drastical change of attitude, also this Geordo is more indifferent because his life became funny and interesting when he met bakarina in the main timeline, so it has sense than he is more cold, and he might be jealous anyway because This Geordo pressuminly always had what he wants, ( in the main timeline Geordo since kid had to deal with the frustration of not getting all of Katarina's attention and almost never get a time alone with her) but since THIS Geordo doesn't care of anything in his life and as a prince always had what he desires is more complicated for him accept the fact than Katarina won't always give him attention, so that's why he is jealous even without his feelings clear, and also If game Katarina was always after him and suddenly Bakarina doesn't give him attention is a mix of the "realize what you had when you already lost it"effect and also she is his fiancee (legally) and is hanging out with a teacher whom seems kinda sus... So I stand alt Geordo being confused and jealous but even without his feelings clear

Ok, i stan this Geordo being jealous and here's is why : This Geordo pressuminly always had what he wants, ( not like in the main timeline where Geordo since kid had to deal with the frustration of not getting all of Katarina's attention and almost never get a time alone with her) but since THIS Geordo doesn't care of anything before meeting Katarina as Bakarina (like in the main timeline where as a kid he didn't care of anything until she spiced is life) This Geordo is discovering bakarina, he's intrigued by this drastical change of attitude and he is starting to care but without being 100%clear with hi own feelings but he is starting to care about her like in the sword fight chap, and he might be jealous unconsciously because and as a prince always had what he desires is more complicated for him accept the fact than Katarina won't always give him attention, so that's why he is jealous even without his feelings clear, and also If game Katarina before isekaided was always after him and suddenly Bakarina doesn't give him attention is a mix of the "realize what you had when you already lost it"effect and also she is his fiancee (legally) and is hanging out with a teacher whom seems kinda sus... So I stand alt Geordo being confused and jealous but even without his feelings clear (oh my... This comment is a mess, thanks for reading)

Users who are viewing this thread