Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... Zettai Zetsumei! Hametsu Sunzen Hen - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - If we could bec…

Dex-chan lover
glad to see that her dumbass brain really hasn't changed no matter when she reincarnates
building her harem anyways, no matter which timeline

Fed-Kun's army
I'm so happy that Sienna is included and being shown in the friend circle now.

Awhs they’re so adorable! Nothing better than seeing a groups of girls getting along with each other ❤️

i hope that sienna eventually gets added into the main story as well, although it most likely won't happen seeing as how far in the main story is.

Fed-Kun's army
And in this alternate story, Katarina gained +1 girl in her harem~

Dex-chan lover
@Mngtr
In the main story, everyone is literally romantically in love with Katarina (which is stupid)
Here however they see her as special, but not in a romantic light.

I like this a lot better

I’m so happy to see that everyone is getting along so well because they are friends and no one is competing for Katarina’s love. I especially adore Sienna. She’s such a wonderful friend and a good person. I want to know more about her background.

Dex-chan lover
Katarina hoeing alway at her field without realizig that everyone wants to plow her fertile fields.

Dex-chan lover
This is so wholesome, I loved it.
I wonder who the actual romance candidates will be here.
Unlike in the main series, most of them feels like friends. And specifically, all the girls feels like friends rather than harem members 😂

It is of course possible that things will change going forward, but at the moment the most likely seem to me the prince and her brother. We will have to see though

Dex-chan lover
@Nehona Seeing as Maria is still the MC, I'd say she has a nonzero chance of choosing the Katarina route in this timeline as well

Fed-Kun's army
FRIENDS!!! THEY'RE FRIENDS!!! JUST FRIENDS!!! SO NICE!!! i don't mind the original but everyone actually wants to BE with her romantically (it seems like) and it's just nice to see our bakarina just have straight up FRIENDS instead of just... admirers. LIKE THEY'RE HER FRIENDS IN THE OG TOO OFC, precious friends even!!! but no one seems to be putting her on a pedestal in this one?? so far anyway. it's lovely

(tho i feel like maria might have gone doki doki in this chapter lol but idk aflkjds)

thank you for the update~ yaaaay friends and also keith being a begrudging brother!!!

Users who are viewing this thread