Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... Zettai Zetsumei! Hametsu Sunzen Hen - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The Shadow Appro…

This spin-off is much more interesting for me because people don't immediately love Katarina from the get-go. She has to work for it. In the original, it seems like she didn't give much thought and effort in her relationships but here, she tries. She tried to bake for Maria and arranged a picnic with the fam including Keith. It may not be the best thing, it's still impressive considering how simple-minded she is. In the original, it seems like there is no real threat from the bad ends but here, there certainly is. It's nice to see Katarina rack her brain off to strategize how to survive. I also like how she explained her actions before regaining her memories from her past life. It makes her human.

Dex-chan lover
@MianneChan Uh huh....I don't think I agree with that. She tried real hard in the original too. In the end, because she treated everyone better in the first place, it turned out she didn't need to work so hard there. But she did, for years and years.

I would not like to mistake lack of adversity for lack of character.

quite the 180 from yandere-chan there :eek:

her reaction afterward seemed innocent though, similar to when the girls accusing katarina (in the original series) ran away... but why would sirius be already making his move?

thanks for the chapter!

Um.. i dont think that's an apropriate reaction to someone who just tried to kill you .-.
He should at least be mad! 🤔

Group Leader
So am I supposed to assume that in the "normal" timeline, Keith would have killed or at least badly injured that girl?

So Keith has a long arc~ Nice.

But the event didn't make sense since it didn't probably happen in the original time line.

Double-page supporter
Yes, in the original timeline I think Keith would have killed or maimed that girl. Also, the butterfly effect might mean that small things have changed enough that events have already gone out of sync with the original timeline (which is entirely possible given how many characters there are).

Lol. I thought for a second that yandere fangirl would be hopping the Bakarina harem train too but I guess not. I do hope they can mend their relationship though. And she really is stupid to throw her sword away to use her useless Earth bump. Lol

Wow my prayers actually worked. The author didn't try to solve Keith's problems in one chapter. The yandere thing is a bit jarring because it isn't built up properly, I would hope that it was hinted in the last chapter or the girl's obsession is described in a more extreme way at the start. But I'm still loving this manga more and more.

Ohh he can't control his magic in a world where he didn't grew up with Bakarina. Thought he'd eventually gain control before he encounters Maria in the game. Katarina had way more impact on him and her family. Realistically, her family's misunderstanding and Keith's situation would take time to mend.

Double-page supporter
Bakarina is always gonna be bakarina :,))

Aggregator gang
LOL such smug. I would love to see any of the people who call Katerina stupid, do any better. As a best guess 75% would have sealed their doom by chapter 3, and 90% by chapter 6

Double-page supporter
thank you for thr chapter!! glad the author is taking this route so far :D

Users who are viewing this thread