Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... Zettai Zetsumei! Hametsu Sunzen Hen - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The Shadow Appro…

Fed-Kun's army
gerald seems endgame af in this lol, seeing keith like this hurts but it also makes sense that he wouldn't want to get anywhere near katarina at this point. it's nice that she's trying to fix her family, and realistic that she's struggling. i'm cheering you on, bakarina!!!

thank you for the update~! <3

Dex-chan lover
Keith: What could she be plotting... I can't stay in her debt or else she'll have my neck...
Katarina: Oh boy Keith is coming to the picnic! I'm so happy!

Fed-Kun's army
that girl after attacking acted like she was just waking up, like she wasn't herself before
someone is being a sirius dicke or maybe not, but probably yes

Dex-chan lover
Well, considering Keith got a whole novel volume for him, this arc got a lot of potential

Thanks for the update!

Omg this is turning out to be my favorite arc so far... I feel so bad for Keith!

Dex-chan lover
Looking back at the original, I can't imagine Alan on this version of the timeline aside being an edgy teen with a complex.

Dex-chan lover
@Randomobscurity Let us know exactly how any version of Katarina would have dealt with the girl by using her sword. Without stabbing her and keeping in mind she was also out of reach of the girl to even block the dagger. Also Keith's magic was out of control so getting too close would have hurt her.

ok but when she said that her villainous face looks better at a low angle that GOT ME AHHAHAHAHA

thank you for the translation!!! Hoping for an update soon 😊 but take your time and rest as much as needed!

Fed-Kun's army
My man Keith was really about to get stabbed there eh?

Users who are viewing this thread