Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... Zettai Zetsumei! Hametsu Sunzen Hen - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Another villain…

Well sooner or later, this new villainess well be added to our katarina's harem 😂😂

Double-page supporter
i love this so much aaaaa katarina has new friends 🥺🥺🥺💖💖💖💖💖

@yoshiii I agree! the friendship between the girls is much more wholesome than they are in the original series, and it feels really refreshing to see.

I think I sincerely like this spin-off more than the main series. Granted, that's probably in no small part due to the fact it's a manga, meaning we're not constantly rehashing events from the other characters' POVs in really boring ways like the OG LN loves to do. Plus the main cast doesn't feel so repetitively one-note here either - Sienna especially is great, possibly my favorite character across both.

I have this itch.. and this itch tells me that I want to cause some permanent damage to her brain by taiming a stun gun to Noela's head and keep shocking her under 0.9 milliamps

Dex-chan lover
It's possible that Noella won't end up becoming attracted to Katarina -- there are some characters in the mainline who are immune to her, after all -- but it's likely that she'll suffer the fate similar to that of another character who tried to destroy Bakarina and suffered a great deal, at the hands of Jerid and Mary as a consequence. (And then fell for Katarina but was too terrified of those two to ever act on it in any way.) That said, I think that the people of Sorciere (and possibly the surrounding nations) tend to develop romantic obsessions a lot more easily than people on Earth do.

Double-page supporter
I want Sienna in the main story but I dont want her to be sidelined like many others. Ugh this is pain.

Dex-chan lover
When one bully disappears, another appears to take her place. It's a necessary, unavoidable ecological niche, I guess.

Group Leader
Hum guys...
The name of the new character is "Noelia", not "Noella"...
I hope I haven't created a new character with a name with multiple spelling....

Double-page supporter
You got literally told what she plans to do, yet do nothing? Good grief, what a fucking retarded bakarina in this one. Completely trumps over any other iteration of bakarina, by a long shot.

Group Leader
@Siikalahna

No, Katarina knew nothing of her plan. She just deduced her plan from Noelia yelling at her underlings. I may have not phrased the line in a good way, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread