Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... Zettai Zetsumei! Hametsu Sunzen Hen - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Another villain…

Dex-chan lover
> She took the bait, sweets.
Hahaha.
Even when she was being kidnapped, as long as their were sweets, she had nothing to worry about...

> I envy these girls. They were drinking tea and eating sweet everyday and didnt get fat at all...

> The girl behind a tree, why she was not notice?
Her clothes is wider than the tree trunk anyways....

I feel like this series so far is more about female friendship which is awesome. The OG series is fun but I feel like this one has more character depth and is (a bit) more realistic.

There's actually someone who's a villainess this time!? WHAT. And she's pretty good looking, too. HHHSDHFAKLDSKLj /flails.

I gotta ask, but where was Noellia in the OG timeline? Or rather, what happened to keep her out that time I wonder?

just 1 additional character for keeping the tension high?
It's a good decision from the author, it kinda bland before this villainess appear.

> So Bakarina Alter is more yuri leaning than the main story hmm
"Due to a popular request"

Does anyone know if Sienna show up in the later volumes of the LN or is she a manga original character for this spin off? (I read the WN ending just never read the continuation from there in the LN)

@jadebenn Thanks thats a shame I hope at some point she would show up in the main story but I guess the only reason Bakarina met her in the first place was because she was one of her friends as a Villainess

Group Leader
@Soundwave14
You can maybe consider the fire user who bullied Maria in the main story was Sienna since she looked like Sienna before she became Katarina’s underling. Though it would still be her only appearance

Don't hurt my Sienna, i only have Sienna once a month and if everything happens to her, I'll kill everyone in this room and the myself

Users who are viewing this thread