Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta...

Dex-chan lover
@rarewaifu i recommend "An Observation Record of my Fiancée - A Self-Proclaimed Villainess" but thats only in my personal preference. My reason for recommending this other manga is because of the reverse harem in this one turns out.
in this one the MC makes the girls and the boys fall in love with her due to her stealing the boys spotlight in critical moments for example she says "x" at one of the female rival character which causes them to be infatuated with her and then their designated partner (one of the boys) says it much later but it has no effect on them because the MC already said it to her. However, in the one i recommend this type of harem doesn't happen as the *villainess" makes everyone love her in the "i want to protect this cute little thing" kind of way and she helps the rivals get together with their designated partners in a really cute/wholesome kind of way.

Aggregator gang
Probs one of my fav villainess type reads, i also hope the one with melissa podebrat gets animated!!

Dex-chan lover
Keith's final form
random-remux-gosick-01-1280x7204427cb87-mkv_snapshot_11-37_2011-01-12_23-26-04.jpg

Aggregator gang
Has the story ended already, novel wise?
And how far is the manga/anime to the novel?

@rarewaifu As a guy reading this, who has only read a few reverse harem stories before, I have to say that this story really does not push that angle the way some stories do. Don't get me wrong, everything that draws breath eventually falls for Katarina's charm, but it was always done in a funny way and was never a chore to read. It feels more like a story about getting to really know people, seeing through the walls they put up, helping heal what ails them and learning the value of friendship. It avoids being preachy, or overly saccharine by having a solid sense of humor so it doesn't take itself too seriously.

Fed-Kun's army
@rarewaifu
male here, the manga isn't nearly as much directed at women as the Josei tag would make one believe, the proper Demographic tag should be "Everyone". Sure, the relevant male characters are "hot guys" (something that Katarina even jokes about), but the female characters are just as attractive and cute. The art style in this manga draws out as much charm as possible and I truly love it.
If you're looking for comedy, there are only few manga in recent history, that made me laugh and grin that much, I can't recommend this enough, it absolutely deserves its high rating.
Katarina is a charming heroine, who attracts every male and female that come in close contact with her, but she's also really dumb and unbelievably dense, however that's surprisingly not bad, because it's very well executed in a hilarious way.
The main characters (and even many side characters) never feel bland, they have or develop a fleshed out personality, which is also thanks to Katarina, since her "unique" behaviour lets every character show their true potential as they figure out how to deal with her or their rivals.

Just started Watching the manga and it has got me hyped for more of the manga. Looking forward to the new update!
@KaiserZ

Manga Catarina is much better than anime, though as much as i love it I'm kinda bummed it didn't end, thought that's why they decided to make a spin off

@Monochrme the novel is currently at volume 8, while the official English version is at volume 6. There's still no major romance development happening in volume 8 though that's why I stopped following. I kinda grew tired waiting for my ship to happen 😂😂
But the story continues in their workplace. so plot wise, there's a change in environment and if you enjoy katarina jist reeling in unsuspected victims then its fine 😂

Great at first and i was a fan, but after i read other villainess manga/manwha and come back here it feel really boring because there isn't much going on and everyone already like Katarina so there isn't much of obstacles and i'm not much of a peaceful slice of life story kind of fan, it was fun while it lasted 😁 but i think i'm going to drop this one

Is the rest of the story going to be just filler slice of life stories or will it go back to being interesting?
Not feeling it at all rn

Are we already entering the FD part of the game now? xDD
I wouldn't mind to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread