Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta...

Animax Asia is playing this (They're also replaying EP1 on Sat). So if you're in a lockdown with your asian grandma, you can watch it without wasting any data plan.

Aggregator gang
Would be funny if the MC on the game is falling in love in her villain, LOL

Completely forgot she busted down her brothers door with an axe until i saw the anime’s first episode.

Double-page supporter
Totally did not expect a villainess otome to have an anime... but YAY BAKARINA

Dex-chan lover
I'm wondering why the scanlators not up to date with the raw updates 🤔 like there's a 2 chapter buffers or something lol get what im sayin

I watched the anime then I just realize that I didn't read this master piece thought I read a lot of this gener don't know why I didn't see this before ... XD I finished it all in 2 days and less MAN that was so entertaining reading for me for awhile now I enjoyed every chapter in this ... I'm sure I'll enjoy the anime as well ... cant wait for more chapter 🙏💗

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Wait, it is tagged as fantasy, but also as historical? What part of this is historical? I don't see it beyond "medieval nobles".

Is it just me or is Katarina kinda... super into Maria, way more than any of her other "suitors"? She's even talking about how she'd make Maria her wife in the latest chapters... and honestly, you know what, I ship these two! Heroine x (False) Villainess all the way!

Dex-chan lover
I was about to ask about chapter 25 because some of the sections read confusingly/seemed like characters were using wrong pronouns. Guess I'll wait to see what it's like when it's re-uploaded.

I was going to ask if there was some translation errors in this chapter, like how Maria refers to herself in third parson and as a he, and then later mentions how she's getting married to the Prince when it is Katrina that is engaged to the prince. However looks ike the chapter got deleted and will be reuploaded.

Dex-chan lover
I was just boutta read ch 25 just to see that It was gonna get reuploaded tomorrow haha cockblocked amirite haha 😭💔

Dex-chan lover
Personally I'm not so sure about Maria's VA in the anime, it could not be any more different than i thought it would be

Users who are viewing this thread