Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta...

@fdmz I'm not quite sure what you mean, but both should probably stop scanlating already considered there is an official english version by the creator.

@Niven last time I checked none of them has said anything about dropping it, though the original scanlator (procrastination scans) never updated the latest chapter. Meanwhile, the new scanlator (galaxy degen) has released chapter 23 around 2 weeks ago and they never said anything about dropping it because of official translation was on the way. Where did you get the info?

It's not stated per say. But from what i know, most scan groups usually drop it once there is an official version

I've seen references/comparisons to Bakarina in several other villainess manga comments. I love that all I typed into Mangadex search was "Bakarina" and it led me straight here even though that's not her name or the title. 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
unknown.png

@Ronin40k lmao

Is this the Og otome villain story? Kinda like mushoku tensei is the basis for powermonger feelgood isekai stories?

I decided to give this a read due to it's upcoming anime and I must say it was a very fun ride!! Thanks for translating! ❤️ ❤️

Contributor
I love how the mc is just as overpowered as the normal isekai mcs but instead of the regular powers it’s just
literally everyone falls in love with her.

This is like bofuri but instead of putting everything on VIT, lovable MC puts everything to CHA but no INT.

Seterotypical villainess character design with genki nerd soul.

I think I've discovered a waifu.

Yeah bitch, this is feminism. Manga girls deserve harems. A harem with girls AND guys? Hell yeah. I want to kiss every character right on the lips baby.

Dex-chan lover
I just hope that when the anime is on the air there will be at least the minimum amount of rule 34.

Users who are viewing this thread