Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta...

according to wikipedia there are currently only just those 4 volumes but there is also a spin off of the same quality the manga focuses on the question of what would happen if Katarina were to recover her memories when she was fifteen as opposed to during her childhood, leaving her without the friends and relationships that she garnered as a result of early planning against her bad ends

Dex-chan lover
@ChiChidi even if she knocks thee flags down, she doeesn't know if shit is predetermined or not so she is very nervous about it . Only thing is that she is not like the girl from the game so there are no reasons for her to go the way of the game routes. Though the guys are still crazy

@Liquidxlax If her entire life shows literally no sign of going to the bad route, she has no reason to be so afraid of the destruction endings. She has played this game, she should know how the characters acted in the game towards her versus how they act now. But of course, she could have conveniently forgotten that.

@MindonAir Those are just things you are assuming, none are explicitly stated in the story. She has no reason to believe the world adheres to a strict script, she has changed the story many ways since her 'awakening'. Not thinking she changed anything for her destruction ending, is just plain idiotic.

And what I am on about is, there was not even one person that thought... hmm maybe it is a bad idea to just burst into a room with a dark magic user with no preparation/precautions at all.

(Insert Viktor Frankenstein maniátical laughter ) “It’s aliveeeeee, aliveeeeee!!!!”

omg omg omg it's getting an anime- I repeat: IT'S GETTING A FREAKING ANIME!!!!
Here's the link to the trailer: https://twitter.com/i/status/1230069515381133313

Dex-chan lover
It should have ended on chapter 22... it was like... the perfect ending.

Group Leader
@ChiChidi
It's called a safe assumption. In this case, bolstered by her actions and rationale. She has, on many occasions, talked about the flags she is going through and how events should play out. She has been surprised about how things have turned out, but still assumes she must follow the overall script. It's not a hard assumption.

As for her bursting in on the dark magic user: Maria was right there, and her magic deals with his. Also, if he wanted to really kill her, he would have back then.

But also she's dumb, and it's not like anyone can stop her from doing what she wants.

Dex-chan lover
Top quality; shouldn't call it an isekai, cos people will think it's trash.
Actually loved it, but I think 4/22 is the natural ending.

@niven do you mean the procastination scans or the new galaxy degen scans (who scanlate chapter 23)?

wait... so chapter 23 isn't the end?

I haven't read this series for a couple month (like 4 chapters back)

And thought the series already ended when I come back and restart reading, since I saw there was a "Alternative Story" being done.

But only to see a "to be continued" at the end of chapter 23... I actually thought chapter 22 was the last chapter, since Bakarina keeps on calling it "final event"... and chapter 23 was an "extra chapter" that most Book volumes usually have at the end of a series/ book.

welp... guess that's the end of Bakarina for us online readers. (we'll have to wait for the anime to see the end, if there's an end....)

Users who are viewing this thread