Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta...

I’m gonna be honest with ya’ll.. this manga is so stupid. It can be funny at times, but at some point it becomes repetitive and almost annoying, especially when Katrina literally flirts her way out of every situation. Obviously it’s a manga, so I can’t expect anything realistic out of it, but Katrina faces little to no obstacles at all and I have no idea how the author can manage to drag the story out when it’s the same rinse and repeat.

Katrina worries over something/ something “bad” happens > proceeds to worry and fail miserably at doing something about it > either she manages to flirt her way out of it like a dunce or her “harem” comes to the rescue.

By all means, read this if you enjoy it. I’m just stating an opinion, but I honestly can’t see how this has gained so much popularity to the point of being made into an anime. It’s.. so bland.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you all for all your hard work. Happy holidays. ☃️🎄🎆🎇🎅🏻🐻‍❄️🤶🏼

Double-page supporter
kind of surprised there haven't really been any jokes about Catarina secretly being in super great shape bc of all the training and farming she does. "I may not have very strong magic, but I do have THESE GUNS, SON!"

I want to see Bakarina's sword-woman-ship fighting style in action (still reading ch 10).

Users who are viewing this thread