Otome Game no Mob Desura Naindaga - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Meeting

Dex-chan lover
Would Isaac pat his own head with a glove dirtied in manure? Does he follow his own advice?

Dex-chan lover
Who is that blonde boy on the cover already trying to sink my ship before it even sailed yo?

Hmmm I feel like I won't ship him with Dia though. Dia surely is cute but to avoid any troublesome dramas of social statuses, I hope there'll be no romance between them. I prefer Dia with the prince. It will be more interesting to see MC correcting her personality.

๐Ÿ˜†[ol][/ol]๐Ÿ˜…[ol][/ol]๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜
Code:
๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
Code:
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜œ
[ol][/ol][ol][/ol][ol][/ol]
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคจ

[right][/right][
spoiler][/๐Ÿคงspoiler][ol][[/ol]/hr]๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜[ol][/ol]
๐Ÿ˜
[ol][/ol]๐Ÿ˜
[ol][/ol]๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ
๐Ÿ˜œ[ol][/ol]
๐Ÿ˜†
[ol][/ol][ol][/ol]๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

[/hr๐Ÿค–]

[ol][/ol]๐Ÿ˜[ol][/ol][ol][/ol]
๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคง๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿค–โ˜ ๐Ÿค–โ˜ ๐Ÿค–๐Ÿค–๐Ÿค–๐Ÿค–

Dex-chan lover
bruh whats with the main characters in these types of manga always running their mouth
you are just a lowly servant bro they would fucking execute or throw you out if you did that shit

@Kampfarsch

Way to generalize humanity.

People aren't going to always react to your perception of the world. People are complex, and can surprise you. That's REALITY.

these people are wider than the fucking equator, this art literally looks like a 4th grader's

Double-page supporter
I like the Duke. He realized that his daughter was in the wrong and needed some scolding despite being a doting parent.

Users who are viewing this thread