Otome Game no Mob Desura Naindaga - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Qualities

@Elmithian i...have no idea what you're talking about,i said that the little noble girl may be his sister from the previous life since he compared the two(and it's implied by the cover that the noble girl will end up with the prince),i haven't in any way brought up the mother

And by your logic,even if i did make some correlation with his mother in this life and his sister in previous life it would still not be incest since i haven't said at any point that he should do something with either one of them

If he will live this life without regret, I guess he might tried to learn more magic. Then he wouldn't be the common gardener in the future for sure.

Dex-chan lover
I love everything about this manga so far. What a lovely little series.

Fed-Kun's army
I... didn't expect a competent feels bomb from an otome isekai manga. This series is excellent, thank you for translating!

This is so precious. Thank you for translating this!!! And a thank you to the author for writing this hopefully we get more chapters!!!

This is so wholesomeee :D I really hope the relationship between the ML and Lydia is a sibling style one. The outsider POV we're getting from the gardener is refreshing, I hope it continues like that :)

Dex-chan lover
water affinity means you are good at shooting water not that you are a water type pokemon you fuck lmao

Aggregator gang
Kitchen?

Ohhhhh

MC's gonna recreate soy sauce!!!

Let's gooooo!!! Tatami mat, hot spring, rice next!!!

Users who are viewing this thread