Otome Game no Mob Desura Naindaga - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Studies

Dex-chan lover
@karolyn 64 chapters so far and I think
we are heading towards the end of arc 1
the chapters are not big and fairly quick to read, the manga chapter itself covered a more then one WN chapter

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme sorry to disappoint, but it is not like this... This is fluffy slice of life. Lydia is cute and almost everybody likes zak. As the relationship of lydia and the prince progress
they understand they are friends, they are not in love with each other, and he does acknowledge that lydia harbor fellings for zak, they even agreed that they will call this marriage off in the future, if any of them find someone they like... And most important of all, lydia's father are ok with zak. Zak came to the Duke to tell him she likes lydia and he was happy

Dex-chan lover
Eat well. Sleep well. Grow up well.
And most importantly, don't forget to have fun! That should be every child's basic rights.
Alas...

Dex-chan lover
@Karmichel What is not like what? I don't really care at the moment, they are just little kids. But since others commented on the possible love interest, I just thought to mention how a gardered and the daughter of a duke won't end up together without a miracle. I'm content with waiting for and reading the manga chapters. I won't touch any spoilers.

Natural player Zak lol, how the hell do you call someone a flower so smoothly??

OKT

what a nice thing to read thank you for the translations of it!

Dex-chan lover
I feel healed. Thanks for the translation.

Such cute babs.

They feel like brother and sister rather than a future couple. I hope Zak can continue gardening and following his passion as he said. Becoming a noble would just ruin that, and their relationship feels less like a romance and more like siblings.

I love this brotherly and sister type of love, no romance which I’m cool with, the older brother type lol.

Users who are viewing this thread