Dex-chan lover
- Joined
- Sep 26, 2018
- Messages
- 1,140
It's like watching that one little league team that is utter shit actually win a gameABOUT DAMN TIME !!!
It's like watching that one little league team that is utter shit actually win a gameABOUT DAMN TIME !!!
It's like watching that one little league team that is utter shit actually win a game
Alright then. We'll wait for the next chapter.Sorry for the delay; I'll update up to Chapter 12 soon. I'll be reading your comments to check for any mistakes. I hope you enjoy reading it n.n
View attachment 63996
is she using a drum mag mini uzi? That's an abominationThis is part of why Marie is one of the most popular characters!
When I read the light novel, I was pretty sure it was implying she was wielding a tommy gun. But Japanese people dislike guns so we got this monstrosity. This is quite a bit condensed I think? Originally they went back to the home before going to Carla, and Louise had significant scenes in the arena.
Thanks for the scanlation.
In the book it was three hints:is she using a drum mag mini uzi? That's an abomination
But now it's definitely not too big for her. I really wanted to see her struggling to hold up a tommy gun and almost killing her haremIn the book it was three hints:
It was really obviously implying a tommy gun. But the mangaka was really rushing through this part regardless and left a lot on the cutting room floor. The gun came out of a box that dropped from the sky (obviously from Luxion).
- Gun too big for her small body
- Gun is an ancient relic (old, not futuristic)
- Has a drum mag
I don't know why you think AI has anything to do with it. Amazon JP lists 13 light novels, 13 manga by Shiosato Jun and 2 by the current artist.Your search told you wrong, probably old AI data. Gemini finds an old statement from years ago and believes it still applies.
The first three volumes of light novel were the stuff back in the original country. Volume four is the one with Pierre, and we are approaching the end of the volume in a very rushed manner. Lots of adaptations of light novels get cancelled before running out of source material.
I have been seeing people bandying outdated information a lot more recently, they usually get that oudated info from AI which use old training data.I don't know why you think AI has anything to do with it. Amazon JP lists 13 light novels, 13 manga by Shiosato Jun and 2 by the current artist.
Back on topic, if this volume 4 of the LN, maybe they want to finish it fast. 10 volumes at Shiosato Jun's pace would take 44 manga volumes. Going by the current pace, would lower that to ~30. Still got a way to go.
If do you think this manga is rushed, any details have the manga may have been missed?I have been seeing people bandying outdated information a lot more recently, they usually get that oudated info from AI which use old training data.
Because there are more light novels doesn't mean the adaptation wasn't axed. Another reason to rush could be falling behind schedule or something. This is supposed to be the narrative climax of the novel... but it's incredibly rushed. Maybe they think the romcom parts are more marketable.