Otome Kaijuu Caramelize - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.5 - Afterword

Dex-chan lover
That was an emotional story, but glad to see it had a good ending.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, twitter really does work! I'm glad the author managed to GET THE ATTENTION THIS STORY DESERVES

Dex-chan lover
I almost had a freak out that the series wasn't working out and he was quitting after 16 chapters or something. Then I saw that it was all the past stuff.

Nice! I have found a lot of new manga from twitter including one of my current favorites, "Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu"

Dex-chan lover
@YOLF Twitter can do good work, sometimes. But it's also a toxic hell pit a lot of the time. Fairly good representation of the internet I suppose.

Dex-chan lover
Based editor understands that marketing is everything. It doesn't matter how good your story is if no one hears about it.
I really enjoy this manga so I'm happy for this development.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I'll write an isekai just like everyone else as my next project.
That's the moment when you knew the artist was reaching the breaking point of despair to give up..
Thank you SNS for delivering us from the path of darkness for once.

Fed-Kun's army
And instead of the axe, Aoki Spica now has four volumes for this series, and an overseas release in English.

Glad its working out for her, because this series is amazing.
The author is a Woman? Damn well that's why the girlies actually feel like girlies in the manga(Except that kaiju-stan girl, does japanese women have that kinds of fetish lol)

Users who are viewing this thread