Otome no Harawata Hoshi no Iro

I can't fucking believe that artist for this doesn't also draw hentai.

People call MC racist but truth is that he isnt one, he doesnt try to change other views about relationship with aliens, he just prefers to be with human, nothing wrong with that, EVERYONE has preference when they look for their partner, some people prefer tall people, other short, some people prefer heavier people, EVERYONE prefers certain traits in their partner.

Calling MC racist is equal to calling someone who doesnt want to date same gender as they are a homophobe.

ALso I mentioned this here before but MC is correct humanity WILL go extinct as amount of pure humans decrease, and no human genes being part of alien race may not save humanity in some way because human genes can over time vanish from alien genome especially since this alien race incorporate genes from more and more species, one day all human genes may vanish from genomes, what then ? humanity will completly case to exist from the universe.

MC is doomed to fail though as long as he is only person thinking that way, he will fail no matter waht, unless he plans to have HUGE amount of human children and he makes sure all his children only have relationship with other humans and have many children with them and so on.

With all this in mind I myself wouldnt mind being in relationship with hot alien girl ;p

Fed-Kun's army
@Culaio

Lol, yeah. It's like people calling Native Americans racist for claiming the white man (Spaniards for our Southern Indios) will be there doom. At least humanity goes out with a...bang! (Badum Tsch!)

Fed-Kun's army
Axed. Wow, jump sq really is terrible place to publish anything. There is really no baseline on what actually will survive there. Meanwhile dokyu x eros that's still running for 40 chapters+ as direct competition for this manga for ecchi/fanservice don't even do anything better to survive for years

Fed-Kun's army
@Puppeto4

I was trying to figure out what the Hell was going on. Like, 15 chapters? Each one was so long, I was pondering if may be the author actually just planned on short series, but I knew in my heart that could not be the case. Really, it's such a damn shame. I like dokyu, but this was so funny and well drawn and cartoonish but beautiful and sexy and silly...

Fed-Kun's army
Really hope the author will find a new publisher. This deserves to become a big series.

Fed-Kun's army
@asfhoiasfjoiasfjpi
Only if this was a nicer version of Man in the High Castle (which, kind of did happen actually in Season 2...)

No, this is Japanese (Human) Nationalist vs. Hot Gaijin (Alien) Chicks: The Manga

creative, entertaining, and only 3 chpts, hopefully this gets picked back up even though someone said it got the axe

Really hope a company picks this up. A really refreshing concept compared to all these generic ecchi stories

racism: the manga

but it's so fucking funny I lol'd every single time

by the way does the artist have other... work I can check out?

every chapter keeps me smiling and laugh. i love the gags, like i am watching a comedy skit 🤣🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread