Otome no Harawata Hoshi no Iro

@TrueGoddessReincarnation Yeah I agree but the reality is those types of manga are mostly aimed at kids and usually do contain that sort of thing, so it’s become really common in the genre. People put up with it even though it’s lazy storytelling.

Personally I hate it when manga treat their readers like dumb babies and exposition dump every three pages to make sure they are following the basic plot, which is why I mainly read seinen other than the occasional comedy.

Although... chainsaw man was the first shonen I’ve read in a long time that actually involved a complex story and just kept moving forward without explaining everything, leaving the readers to actually pay attention to the subtleties in the story and connect the dots. It was refreshing. That manga was also really popular, so maybe the genre is changing.

🤔 Amazon listed 4 books. Zero reviews.
🤔 Took 5 different groups to translate 9 chapters.

Writing great manga is sure tough.

Dex-chan lover
@infernoWRLD yeah, was axed after like 17 chapters lul. apparently the lewd gags and jokes were becoming stupider as the manga went on and thats partly why

nah it got axed because the female leads are vulgar/obscene with people other than the MC which is very unpopular in Japan especially with manga/novel readers. even though NTR is popular over there its just for a quick nut not for actual stories where people get emotionally invested, even silly ones.

Double-page supporter
Oof, wanted new releases for the longest time, only for it to drop off in a big way. Great premise, shame the creator already seemed out of ideas by chapter 10.

Oh this got axed? Shame. Manga's nailing the comedy part but the romance is pretty weak overall. Really hard to root for any of the characters, they all kinda suck as people.

Culip especially was a big disappointment, girl's all bark no bite. For a yandere she also gets led astray way too easily.

The perverted best friend was my favorite character. Dude even got laid for once.

Dex-chan lover
nah it got axed because the female leads are vulgar/obscene with people other than the MC which is very unpopular in Japan especially with manga/novel readers. even though NTR is popular over there its just for a quick nut not for actual stories where people get emotionally invested, even silly ones.

Are you talking about the girls doing yuri stuff or did they actually NTR the protag with other guys, cause up to where I read it was just some yuri stuff on the side but no men cucking the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread