Otome no Harawata Hoshi no Iro

Dex-chan lover
Too much hassle to read the pile of garbage comments. Let's enjoy this manga and hope for more updates and fanservice! 😀

FTU

Looks like shit. Fan service garbage at best. Not for me though.

These licentious whores and hoes can have a good day. Bye.

As for the "pro migration propaganda conspiracy Well, in some sense it kinda resemble that, I don't blame it. In fact I personally think every EU country need to do is repatriate every unnecessary asylum seeker and every lawless immigrant to their home country.

Hungary have done a perfect example of what every EU country need to do, no need for mass migration, it's pointless and just in general unhealthy for the cultural differences we have etc. The 3rd world countries are the ones that need lower their birth rates, not us. Hungary have implemented a decent system to get their hungary citizen raise in population without taking in the muhammeds' and the omars'.

@FTU I don't know how you made the transition from Manga to Politics but keep that out of here. There are other sites if you want to discuss topics like that.

@sarshi I knew I wasn't the only one. I searched for the artist's name and couldn't find any leads so I'm guessing he has a different name for H ones. If some hero could please confirm this, that'd be great.

I like this MC. His morals are solid albeit strange. I get not wanting to mate with a literal alien race. He doesn't let those beliefs cause him to treat her any differently. Loved the hug at the end. Genuinely felt something there and did not expect her to be that hot. The only thing I hate is that annoying friend but MC beats the shit out of him so that makes it easier. Bookmarked. I will state that anyone focusing hard on the political stuff whether you're for or against is rather silly. Learn to have fun reading something without dragging your own political viewpoint into it. Read objectively and enjoy.

Dex-chan lover
*looks at tags*

*Sees ecchi, harem and monster girls tags*

*follows*

@FTU
You want to be a racist son of a whore full of bigotry? Fine by me. It's none of my fucking business, and it's your right to be what you want to be. But if you can spew shit like that, then so can I.
That being said, your loose cunt of a mother did a good job in raising you to be an asshole full of shit.

Users who are viewing this thread