Otome no Harawata Hoshi no Iro

This is some hard-core red neck shit.
160530racism.jpg

I really like the MC and the two main girls so far, but gosh the setting is fun uncomfortable. There's the way they treat love as a trophy game, the ever-present racism and more. Feels like someone took the worst college campus imaginable, dialed it up to 11 and then made a space empire our of it.

Ok so let me set the scene for you.

There is an advanced alien species, they're like nomadic in how they travel, they come to earth, they advance the technology of earth, and the entire specie's culture is based around love.

NOW WAIT! ITS NOT A HENTAI!Just keep listening for a bit.

So, their species can essentially mate with anybody, and- no no wait! I mean it, just keep listening for a bit more.

So the MC, is a racist..kinda. He believes that due to the fact that the alien species can mate with anybody, earth's human population will slowly decline, till the entire planet's species gets assimilated. So he plans on only mating with a human girl. Now he doesn't actually hate the alien species at all, in fact he can get along with them if not for their raging mating habits. So yeah, thats the plot+ lots of comedy.

....Did I forget to mention that this all takes place at a scho- and they're gone, ok. ((But yeah its pretty nice, the characters are decent, and so is the comedy. Not a 10 but something you should read on the side....also alone.))

A racist-not so racist boi who Hates mating with aliens but can be friends with em’. It’s racist, but atleast he’s not a hater

this was surprisingly entertaining. i hope gen kun sticks to his shit and never gives in. so sick of the usual either dudes a fuckn tard a loves these chicks like a dog and gets nothing but cock tease or hes dense and doesnt get it... i mean i can only think of a few where the mc throws down no fucks given harem route...

Jesus fucking christ

I HATE people who give out 1/10 ratings so easily

There are people putting their heart into this
A 1/10 should only be given if it is really disgusting, i.e. undermining the rights of a person

Goddamnit read the text
10 = masterpiece = one in 100
1 = appalling = it hurts to read this

Im sorry if im a bit rude, i obviously dont hate you. But please dont just go 1/10 so easy.

- with the best wishes

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@forsen1337
Not even a full 48 hours. Are you kidding me.

I warned you last time. Enjoy your week off from commenting.

Fed-Kun's army
Almost as bizarre as Jojo, but in a lewd and hetero way.

As I heard the harem currently stays at 3, I will pick the Tarela team until I get convinced otherwise later on.

Users who are viewing this thread