Otome no Teikoku - Ch. 272 - Ideal Girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
I will be honest. This pair still feel way off and kinda weird. Maybe it is due to being in contrast with the other pairs since we have some S Grade wholesome shit going on with all the other couples.

Dex-chan lover
I will be honest. This pair still feel way off and kinda weird. Maybe it is due to being in contrast with the other pairs since we have some S Grade wholesome shit going on with all the other couples.
Agree! But.... isnt it a good thing? Like some (good) diversity is nice and they're cute !

Dex-chan lover
This pair is really the only pair to have a character arc; they're both very different to how they were introduced.

Does the gap between Mio's innocent appearance and carnivorous nature count as gap moe?

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad that the president stopped being such an unfaithful ass. also pretty surprised that they're the couple who've gone the farthest!
And Mio being a 1st year, too, the useless lesbians in the 2nd year could learn a lot from her.

Users who are viewing this thread