Otome no Teikoku - Vol. 12 Ch. 153 - Someday, Surely (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
The fucking cliffhanger. Hopefully we'll get the continuation soon

Dex-chan lover
Don't you dare only post this chapter and not the next one, i want to know.

Dex-chan lover
Took me 2 tries to read this
First try: Oh... it must be THAT chapter...Should I read it now? I'm ready? oh well, let's see [FIRST PAGE] OK NO I'M NOT! /close window

3 minutes later I actually did it ... I'm glad she told her because it's unfair for Mio to be the only one crying tonight.

You always upload more than on chapter at a time, don't you dare stop now!!!

Fed-Kun's army
when hard drama intrudes in your favorite feel-good drug...

Dex-chan lover
I pretty happy with this chapter. That was actually fast. Expect it would take a lot more chapter.
The sooner we face it, the faster it end

Dex-chan lover
Mio deserves better, she should just banish those two to the shadow-realm using her lowkey yandere-powers

Fed-Kun's army
I loved this chapter.

I can only imagine how they feel. I mean, I can relate to Mio (I think everyone can at some point) but Shizuka's dread and despair when she read the message just has no comparison. By no means I mean that she is good or that she deserves any better, but I don't know man. The author did a good job with this one

Double-page supporter
Looks like it will be resolved nice and quickly.

Wonder what kind of bullshit Shizuka will come up with.

As much as I want Mio to end it once and for all, I doubt she will. Since the senpai is her first love and she's still 15. One can hardly do what the brain tells them to at at that age, most just simply follow their hearts. Fuck, this chapter sure takes me back to that emotionally painful time.
Arghhhhhhhhhh!

I am so proud of Mio for confronting this head on rather than trying to put a brave face on and pretend it didn't happen.

Users who are viewing this thread