Otome no Teikoku - Vol. 15 Ch. 195 - Miyoshi’s and Ayano’s slumber call

"...ve you" can mean anything. Love you, give you, move you, microwave you. I don't know! I need details.

But seriously pg. 4 has the greatest panel yet. If we get to see them together by the end i will be complete as a person.

If it'll take until Chapter 300 for Ai and Chie to fuck then it'll probably take until chapter like 600 for these two to start dating.

Dex-chan lover
I always thought these two would be the slowest pair, but we have a piece of a confession in place!

This was so cute I nearly cried. These two are bad for my heart, but of course the sweetness turns comedic as per routine towards the end. But alas, I'll take what I can get.

(Now Ayano, please do exploit Miyoshi's fear of the supernatural for some cute fluff. I await that possible turn of events)

Ore

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know of a exploit or something to vote this series a perfect 10 more than once?

Dex-chan lover
That framing is indeed a piece of art to be appreciated, I'm glad we all agree xP

WHAT'S WITH THE LAST 4 CHAPTERS BEING SO WHOLESOME?! I can't... I'm dyinnnggggg

BCS

Dex-chan lover
As if a cellphone battery could hold a 9-hour videocall anyway

Dex-chan lover
Yep, that's art, I want to print it and hang it in my living room

Dex-chan lover
You cant play wit my feelings like that author ....

Fuckkkk ..... Ayano sait it, damn i feel sad for some reason, it better happen bro.

Users who are viewing this thread