Otome no Teikoku - Vol. 16 Ch. 224 - The hottest confession in the world

At this point, it has to be something that runs in their family.
Kaoru might want to step her game up because it looks like Honoka might be surprisingly amazing at this.

I see the family traits poking out defentily my otp thank you so much for this blessing author and translators 🛐

Dex-chan lover
OMG Put a warning somewhere to put my seat-belts or something! the impact almost sends me flying !!!! so inconsiderate, think about your readers' health and their hearts xD we were obviously NOT PREPARED !!
Wuoooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BRB! Changing my top 10 best chapters ranking!

My kicked my desk and my teacher looked at me weirdly. Note to self: stop reading yuri in class. Goodness, my heart. And dammit my foot, owww.

Oh god ! That panel where Honoka was holding up Eli's chin she looked a lot like her sister.
Charisma is a family trait, huh.

Dex-chan lover
aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thank you God, thank you Chads, thank you Torajirou, thanks to anyone that had even the smallest influence in getting this chapter made.

Thanks for the chapter!

And I'm so happy for Honoka. She's come so far starting as a loner otaku with low self-esteem. You go girl!

She looked just like her sister in that one panel, god thank you and pls continue to upload

Users who are viewing this thread