Otome no Teikoku - Vol. 15 Ch. 210 - The Only One in this World / Cat, Tapioca, Midoriri!

Aggregator gang
WHOA Tokino's a suprisingly hard top.

TFW distance zero is forbidden in your country. 😢 #flattenthecurve

Dex-chan lover
Kaoru too OP, please nerf in next patch!!!

WUOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH The incredible pair is here again, and this exchange is so incredible, is like saying oil and water won't mix and then comes a chapter like this sayin' fuck science!! haha
Bou chan has some deep personal issues, if only she knew how much we all love her.

LOL with the credit page, I'm dead XP

At this point I'm just bored of Kaoru as a character. The only time she even has a personality is when she's interacting with her sister otherwise she's just this unspeakably bland "seductress" who is no more attractive than any other character in the manga while also being far less likeable or interesting.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
A lot of "progress" recently. How many volumes does this have again?

Aggregator gang
@majere616 It's something of a plot point that Kaoru's "cool seductress" persona is a facade you know. The whimsical side with decidedly mischievous sense of humor she only shows with family (and nowadays Mask, which rather shocked Shizuka who may not even have previously witnessed that aspect) is her real self.

As far as appearances go that's just down to Kishi's art style, but if you pay attention you can tell he tries to give girls described as particularly attractive in-universe such as Yuu, Shizuka and Kaoru more "classically refined" features than the rest of the cast. It's also subtly apparent at times with Honoka, who seems to have gotten as lucky with genetics as her sister - it's just that her usual "grumpy misanthropic nerd" habitus masks it most of the time.

Dex-chan lover
That interaction was so sexyyy, Mask-senpai will top Kaoru I’ve spoken into existence. Kaoru finally found her perfect match!

Not sur if it was for chapt 209 or this one 210, but you did it ! You translated all patiently and carefully to catch up chapters Kishi is publishing nowadays !
Before you just pop up and started to continue the work of the amazing drmario (and Loevet, and others), I was so desesperate (so much that I started to learn japanese). We were stuck on 7th volume for so, so long !!
I'm so glad and so grateful for all the amazing work you've done. You rock.
And by "you", I mean all the team even if I don't really know how much you are.

Back to 210. Now that's official we can see shaved head under long hair of Tokino.

@Serenata : You right, she do have deep personal issues

Group Leader
What a good chapter! I've come to love Kaoru's character more and more, and her interactions with Bou-chan are just astounding. Let's hope for more.

Mayoi somehow turned out to be the most chad girl in the whole school, damn

Users who are viewing this thread