Otome Sensou

Aggregator gang
@tamarakko Is it really a fetish if stuff like this really did happen back then? It is a historical manga so maybe he's just unabashedly depicting reality without any censorship.

Dex-chan lover
@KobeisGOAT If you believe that artists that actively choose to depict several child rape scenes in a very explicit way aren't doing it out of shock value or horniness, you're very innocent. You can write an accurate war story without putting so much emphasis on that. And have you looked at the mangaka's drawings on Pixiv? Plenty of naked little girls. Hell, even in this manga there are several fanservice scenes involving them. Did the Jewish guy that peeps on the protagonist and the other girls on the bath to the point of having a nosebleed feel nothing like a self-insert lolicon to you? And his creepiness is played for jokes!

Dex-chan lover
WARNING TO READERS: This manga perfectly portrays how gruesome the 15th century Europe was. A lot of human suffering and tragedy is guaranteed, as they did not have the concept of human dignity back then. I wanted to make an another edit to say that it is really fucked up. Imagine the worst-case scenario, now imagine your expectations being exceeded by a great amount. That's how fucked up shit was. It's really fucked up. Did I mention how fucked up it is? Don't read it if you can't handle tragedy, I've even cried in Ch. 24
when two Adamites were raping a mother while carrying her baby to the fire where they've spiked and burned alive the villagers for not giving them food, and had drugged-up sex with a child (who had a miscarriage from all the drugged-up sex she had been getting from 50-year old men) they had brainwashed while she was bleeding profusely. A manga managed to make me cry. I would sell my soul to God or whatever just to be able to kill these freaks.

Jesus H. Christ. It is really tragic to say the least. I have felt anguish like never before, and I am never going to forget this my entire life. I am sure the worst is yet to come.

Plot: It's a realistic manga about actual historical events and figures (besides the mythological ones), the plot revolves around the Hussite Wars which is about religious schism in Europe.

Note: If you like Vinland Saga, you're probably going to like Otome Sensou.

this is really looks like modernized Osamu Tezuka style.
Been bugging me for awhile feeling like ive recognize this dramatic oldschool expression and face angle.

Contributor
Just letting you know Šárka is not spelled Sarka but more like Sharka
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%A0%C3%A1rka_(name)

Power Uploader
@bastek66 most people don't have a Czech keyboard, so it's easier to write "Sarka" instead of Šárka .

I don't either, so it's a pain to typeset xD

I was imagining, how could it be, to write light novel or manga in a style of my country. I will never imagine it again. Thank you for ruining my imagination. Still better then read about fcking rice, hot pot or hot springs over and over again btw.

this manga Just a Illustrated a small piece what happen in midieval time when youre be a optimistic Child in a losing side
this for those who think "midieval time are a good time to live"
you can see it how she raepd in Chap 1 by the people who called "Crusader" ,a people who thrist of power using Religion as Weapon
those child abuse ,mass Raping ,s*x slave ,etc its happens,everyday ,in the day in the night,in that time until those women break or die
the manga who will show you who dark those age and make you feel glad youre live in this time when Women have good right (almost) Equal as men

lmao the comments on here. It ain't that deep and you can tell. Pro tip always take your manga reading with a grain of salt.

Excuse me, can I ask for some bleach for my eyes and memory?, or some wholesome title that can cleanse me

I love those kind of stories, when no "good guy" will come to save and you are on your own with reality of life and its consequences.

Users who are viewing this thread