Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 60 - Will of the Principality

Dex-chan lover
Good, finally. I'm glad at least one of these idiots finally died. At least something came out of this overwrought arc.
She was a two-bit villain. I don't care about sisterly love, she was an invader and by all accounts one who wasn't justified in her invasion. Also she was incredibly annoying just like all the rest of these characters (well except for the two lady leads) so I don't know why the story expects me to feel bad.

Dex-chan lover
Principality are sue a bunch of hypocrites here lol.

also, wonder if Hertrude can be saved.

hope we get another chapter soon

I'm gonna be honest I have no idea what is happening. Idk what either side did for this war to happen. should I reread the whole thing? maybe I'll get it if I read it all at once instead of a chapter every few months.

Dex-chan lover
There are, like several Western European countries. USA is up there, but not at the top.
I see. As far as I know, Americans can simply make up shit for their country leader and it is their right to do so. Which is why I came to that conclusion.

Dex-chan lover
I see. As far as I know, Americans can simply make up shit for their country leader and it is their right to do so. Which is why I came to that conclusion.
It's a fair conclusion to make. In terms of just making shit up on a personal level, a bunch of countries have more or less complete freedom. There are some laws against making up harmful and defamatory stuff. I think one of the main problems with USA is how, as a capitalistic country, everything is ruled by money, which means large corporations, often at the expense of people. There's also censorship on cursing, nudity, and other things. All in all, it's an extensive topic.

Way too short bro. I’m trying to binge this shit. I read all 60 chapters over the past 2 days. And of course, I end up here. At least it’s in the back end of the war

Dex-chan lover
On the one hand I'm at the side of the old geezer, on the other, he did the same to others tho'

Anyway, Kingdom isn't that great, rebellion was inevitable, they paid the price and comeback was on the doorstep. I'm missing something? Because I feel no pity towards those royal bastards...

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so Livia's ability...?
I'll talk about that in a second, because WTAF is with this bald fucker? Or was is Vald? Whatever.
Dude is fighting on the principle that he only feels good if he hurts other people?
Because that is literal sociopathy; you only have value/feel good when you cause others to feel pain? I'm not gonna claim he's a MAGAt psycotic narcissist or some shit, but he's a complete piece of shit, and I'll be happy to see him die; painfully, slowly, and helplessly.
What an absolute shit person, representing a shit society.
The fact that the entire principality is based on that concept makes one want to deprive them of the ability to act that way...

Which bring us to Livia, and her terrifying ability!
Holy crap, that is an evil ability! Forcing others into apathy? It's almost like the flip side of modern politics I (totally didn't mention) mentioned earlier!
But this is terrible; she can force apathy (love without sacrifice is merely apathy and weakness, after all) not just on to her opponents, but also on to her allies?!
OMFG that is terrible; to prevent people from feeling grief, anger, sadness... any of the things you need to feel, to be able to understand love?
The only way you would want to use that power, is if you were faced with people who only, and exclusively, feel hatred and the desire to harm others at all costs...

Which brings us full circle.

What a totally yucky world.
Just gross.

Fed-Kun's army
anyone know what vol and chapter is this story so far in the novel?
i want to read the novel and continue from this manga chapter on

Users who are viewing this thread