Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 63 - Reckoning

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I'd be ok if it ends with this polycule. I'd rather that than a harem. Unfortunately, some of these comments are making me think it's not going to end at just these 3.

He's getting engaged to both of them. Another gets added on later. then there is still the typical rom-com Harem after that...

Dex-chan lover
"It's time to tidy things up." That's a line I'm gonna remember.

Also, great introspective chapter from the MC.

Dex-chan lover
now we can proceed to the real plot of the story! PLEASE TELL ME THERE'S MORE AFTER THIS ARC

Dex-chan lover
Two, next chapter is in June.

I wouldnt have intruded in that yuri moment either, I mean, between A and B there is no “Mob” in it.

btw, that last dialogue “You are very precious, for us” sounds like he is going to be used by a yuri couple, “you are a wallet now, FOR US” Lol. —> ”You are very precious, to us.”
Oh God please stop projecting. Neither of the girls give a shit about his money or status.

Dex-chan lover
Finally volume 3 will end in 1 or 2 chapters
There is still more content left for the closure of the War Arc, which would probably take around 4-5 Chapters to cover.

I say this because, Chapter 63 begins Manga Volume 13, and i believe they would close up everything left over in this Arc within that Volume and begin next Arc (with Color initial pages) in the next Volume 14 (if they don't axe the Manga).

And each Manga Volumes so far atleast had 5 Chapters (though we have had 6 chapters twice until now in Volume 3 & 12).

So, i don't expect beginning of next Arc before Chapter 68 or 69.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
well... that was easy...
anyways, i really like how the art evolved from unrecognizable clashing to actually visible motions

Dex-chan lover
is it really over or is there a second phase to the second phase like souls games

Dex-chan lover
Lost his sanity. Well, not a huge loss.

"Are there people in the kingdom who care for the princess?"
Well, probably more than there are readers.

Asking if you did the right thing is a bit of a moot point, unless you're trying to learn what to do the next time something similar happens. Otherwise it's just hindsight.

Failed to become a hero or MC, but singlehandedly changed the outcome of the war using OP MC equipment and creating a harem out of main supporting characters. Right, get some perspective, man.

Being worthy of someone is only a matter of what that person thinks. Everyone else, yourself included, are irrelevant.

What kind of awkward non-hug is that? They're barely even touching. It's like two bros wanting to hug being being afraid of being seen as gay.

Supporter
Oh God please stop projecting. Neither of the girls give a shit about his money or status.
Are you an idiot? Its a grammar mistake im pointing out, if you cant take a joke please dont even reply. At least the other commenters felt like it wouldnt be that farfetched, even as a joke.

Dex-chan lover
LN ended? not WN? if i recall i heard LN still far from WN source
Yes, that's the last volume of the light novel. The web novel ended like 5 years ago and the LN caught up. This is the official cover by the way:
fw9OWNv.png

wait, that was the final volume?????
Yes, for the light novel. The manga is still only at the end of the first arc.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Truly a crappy arc has a crappy ending. Like this whole chapter could be summed by 1 or 2 lines. This should be a prime example in filler. I would not be shocked if someone who reads the Novels would say that this chapter was a page worth of content if not less. But I sure hope I am wrong.

Regarding the Manga ending with this arc, I would love for it to end on a better note. Even a bland romcom note is miles ahead of this arc. At least then I can recommend the Manga to people :angery:No one wants read a story only for it to go sideways to hell. It's too cruel for the readers

Dex-chan lover
I love how many people are sitting here bitching and complaining about how crappy this manga is, yet continue to read each and every chapter. Like, if you hate it so much, why are you still here?

Users who are viewing this thread