Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 65 - As Expected of These Idiots

Supporter
It sounds like they're gonna be confined to a distant island, mc might even end up being put in charge of the island and their punishment. it'll probably technically be Angie's job, but he'll have to help out
That sounds like punishment for the MC. They’ll probably even do it on his old island where he built the hot spring. Poor bastard

Power Uploader
I swear this manga has the most NPC comment section only 2nd to Disqus comment sections on manhwas.
"Luxion is such a great wingman haha!"
"Leon is going crazy!"
"The dad is such a W XD"

Holy shit. Each chapter makes me want to lower the score more and more. Just when I was happy that the manga is finally nearing the end, someone in the comments said there are 10 more LN volumes to cover. What the fuck
I have not been reading this series for almost 6 fucking years to drop it now. I wholeheartedly wish this series gets axed so I can finish this shitshow and never look back.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks, Mylene Scans, for this chapter and the next.

After all this wait I finally get to see the fear of God put into marie for how she treated the girls back then. Life is good.

You didn't truly think that that would happen, did you?

Especially since Marie's a psychopath whose mentality is more volatile than the form of oil grasped in the hand when it comes to anything but her own interests. When I said that Marie has no redeeming characteristics, I meant none whatsoever--and this is by the pen of the pedophilelolicon author, who loves her. Indeed, what happens at the end of this chapter is the author's will itself moving against Leon in her defense.

"Cunny" has to live for its spinoff series, after all.

You didn't truly think that that would happen, did you?

Oh I didnt expect the author to actually kill her off, but seeing Leon angry enough at her to even try to for what she did back then is enough for me and the most we're going to get out of it.

I like lolis myself but I have no idea how and why the jap readers like her enough shes been consistently #1 in the series popularity polls. Even the mangaka said he was surprised about it iirc.

Dex-chan lover
Oh I didnt expect the author to actually kill her off, but seeing Leon angry enough at her to even try to for what she did back then is enough for me and the most we're going to get out of it.

I like lolis myself but I have no idea how and why the jap readers like her enough shes been consistently #1 in the series popularity polls. Even the mangaka said he was surprised about it iirc.

Well, you should know why, as you said it yourself:

I like lolis

This is the reason for it all; and if the mangaka actually said that, he's being mendacious. This lust for the physically undeveloped juvenile being the only necessary justification or excuse for anything in the minds of "lolicons" is nothing new.

Anyway, I meant Leon putting "the fear of God" into Marie. She might fear for her wellbeing before his anger, but her general behavior--as it always has previously--demonstrates that such fear is never that deep; she always returns straightaway to her usual modus operandi. Leon's anger is nothing but thunder without lightning for Marie. (Why do you think she keeps appealing to him for mercy?) It should be apparent to the reader as well, but the reader's supposed to be paying attention to Marie's "DFC" instead. Lolis are never wrong, after all, and that's what this author would like to convey--like so many before him.

Last edited:
(Why do you think she keeps appealing to him for mercy?)
Probably because she knows he's her brother?

'always returns straightaway'? This is the first time hes pissed enough to actually attempt to kill her.

Also, 'cant do no wrong just because shes a loli' only applies when the loli in question is cute and funny. Shes never been cute in this manga and shes only funny because of how pathetic and stupid she and her reverse harem are, not by her own merit. Ergo, she doesnt deserve the title of cunny. And never will either, considering later events.

Users who are viewing this thread