Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Enrollment

Dex-chan lover
DuezX73W0AAYsyz.jpg

Aggregator gang
You know I just realized he essentially has gotten a cheat army with near infinite resources... He could literally build up his power and conquer the country and overturn all the BS. Granted plot and all that but if I were in his position I would of went from Otome game to Total War Medieval 2: WITH GIANT FUCKIN ROBOTS.

Fed-Kun's army
gimmmmee MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE MORE MORE MORE I NEED MORE

Dex-chan lover
@scripted
Ahem. In context to the story, I mean.

@Meybi
They all look very distinctly different imo. They all have different hair styles and faces. One’s tough, one’s genki, one’s smug.

Dex-chan lover
Such garbage sisters like in Sevens. The author must have a big hate boner for sisters.

Dex-chan lover
Reading the LN, the artist did a good job here conveying this stuff.... I'm still just a tiny bit upset about the game protagonist hair being long in here....
CAN'T WAIT FOR MOAR!!!

@Talismaster

Not only do they have same face syndrome, their designs make them all look like generic LN harem love interests instead of female otome game characters

Supporter
I just realized something that I want to share- being isekai'd into an otome game would be weird. I mean, they have art like manga, right? So if you got isekai'd into one, no one would look the same... because real people don't look anything like 'anime' characters. It only works because 'anime' characters within manga/anime itself (you know, '2 layer's deep) look like... well... 'anime' characters (of the '1st layer'). Of course this is just me overthinking things, I'm not complaining or anything, I just thought about this when he was going around introducing people in his head.

Double-page supporter
It could be that the original protagonist was replaced by another person from his world. In that case, appearance doesn't really confirm she isn't the protagonist replacement.

Dex-chan lover
I like that the chapters of this series are actually of appropriate length and not too much explanations. Thanks for the update

Dex-chan lover
I'm liking this, I just hope there won't be many cliches and stupid moments. I hate it when misunderstandings happen and the characters don't just tell each other. There better be no incest as well and I don't want the MC to have a harem, just one girl.

Users who are viewing this thread