Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Enrollment

Dex-chan lover
Lol, if I were him, I'd dare those sisters to take my money by force. Since he has a cheat item with a robot that would GLEEFULLY exterminate "new humans" that'd be GG.

I am loving this, surprisingly. Except that he didn't see that. Like the father said, how could he have thought everything would continue as it did after he clawed his way from being a slave to something not a slave.

Dex-chan lover
To I've never thought about "poorer nobles" that's a great writing trope with a lot of potential.

@Kaarme

Or he could just disappear and live off the grid entirely.
The country knows that he got a spaceship that probably functions as a weapon. The moment he gets off the grid, they'll probably classify him as an enemy and send a manhunt. Bad idea.

Dex-chan lover
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN Depends on how much resources the country has and how much they are willing to sacrifice. It's pretty expensive to have a big fleet flying around looking for something that can be hidden. If it's not a big fleet, the MC could get rid of it, leaving few traces, which would make it an extremely expensive affair for the country. They haven't got any satellites or other means to look for someone/something inexpensively. Most likely they would only check a few obvious places, inform all regular patrols, and then put a bounty on him. If the MC really wanted to live off the grid, none of that would matter massively for him.

Dex-chan lover
This is the manga in a nutshell
>be me
>speedrunning an otome game
>is tired after 2 days of playing it non-stop
>gonna grab something downstairs
>imfallenandicantgetup.mp3
>mfw reincarnated to an otome game
>mfw i finished the game
>yaranaika.png

Ponders about the situation of the other countries, like if there's any major differences in the social order..

So he basically have zero financial problems..
Ponders on what Luxon can't create and if the requirements will overturn by just analyzing materials..

I didn't have a choice. It was this or being married to some old bitch.
😭

Banned
Gotta watch out for that Arthuria lookalike. She could be a Bakarina in disguise.
So maybe the MC has to out-Bakarina her and make his own massive bisexual harem.

Users who are viewing this thread