Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 10 Ch. 50 - Becoming The Supreme Commander

Dex-chan lover
I read this on reset and even posted on their site but I feel I should comment the same way I did there:

if it were me I would Beat the living shit out of the little sister for the shit she put the MC and the world thru after finding out it's her, afterwords I would probably start thinking up a plan to get her out of being executed by the church.
Well, Marie is pretty tragic character, so don't be so harsh on her.. she's annoying and bratty but there's a reason. Not that we should forgive her for all of the headache she gave, but at least she'll behave now... mostly

Dex-chan lover
Well, Marie is pretty tragic character, so don't be so harsh on her.. she's annoying and bratty but there's a reason. Not that we should forgive her for all of the headache she gave, but at least she'll behave now... mostly
at the very end of the story? seriously even if this isn't the "end" in the Novel I believe it was said this was based on a Novel I think? I can't see them giving this story another arc seriously wouldn't surprise me if after the finale fight we get some cheesy open ending chapter which expositions what happened after the fight and that the story isn't over but the manga is so oh well

Dex-chan lover
at the very end of the story? seriously even if this isn't the "end" in the Novel I believe it was said this was based on a Novel I think? I can't see them giving this story another arc seriously wouldn't surprise me if after the finale fight we get some cheesy open ending chapter which expositions what happened after the fight and that the story isn't over but the manga is so oh well
Well I hope it won't end like that. I want another kingdom... They already serialized the big chunk of the story which they could end after an arc with Leon reconnecting with Livia and Angie. So I HOPE THEY'LL CONTINUE

Double-page supporter
nah perfectly fine to be harsh on her lol everything that happened to her after her brothers death was on her and her alone and she 2nd handedly murdered her own brother

Dex-chan lover
"it's weird how mc went to his friend and not one in his environment made a fuss about him being a traitor considering they didn't really publicized on-screen that leon is a free man now"..... is i wanted to say but it looks like that everyone in the club knows that he was framed.

Dex-chan lover
Otomege Mob, Chapter 50
... in which Leon-kun demonstrates the true "power of friendship."

Users who are viewing this thread