Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 10 Ch. 50 - Becoming The Supreme Commander

Dex-chan lover
To be honest the MC might very well be my most hated character in this story, which is really saying something. It's fine when he's being an asshole to people but he's also incredibly weak-willed, cowardly, sticks to his mob shtick for no good reason, changes loyalties just because, doesn't care about his friends and just a myriad of other reasons.

Like buddy, pick a goddamn lane and stay in it. If you hate the kingdom then run away. If you like your friends but still hate the kingdom, stay and fight for them. Otherwise it just feels like he's a wishy-washy idiot who is manipulated by the latest person to be in the same room as him.

Glad the author finally remembered his setting, really took him long enough to make it relevant again.

Dex-chan lover
Looking for some spoilers
so I know the relationship advances for both Angie and Olivia with Leon but do Angie and Olivia relationship also change from just friends
I know what you are talking about but I won't reveal it 🌞

Dex-chan lover
I was kinda confused to see this show up as a Mylene Scans release since it doesn't have the usual credits page, but I guess that's still there on their site + it was just cut off in this upload.

Dex-chan lover
Leon rly does have the two best girls as his lol Love this series such a gem only wish it uploaded more often :<

Dex-chan lover
My first comment on the new comment system: for the past few chapters, since the Royal Ship has been brought up, I have been imagining that the two love I don't friendship ends up moving the Royal Ship. I don't want it to be between the MC and one of them, just because that would be expected.

Power Uploader
Every time I see Leon I want to punch him and turn him into shit. The dude is so annoying. Literally has a world-destroying machine by his side "b-but muh game story consistency" oh man you little piece of shit, if he says that dumb shit about Livia marrying the princes instead of him one more time, author is the biggest cuck of all time and I will fuck his wife.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda high key hoping he just lets Marie get literally axed. Since the super special ship seems to run on love, and the only things Marie loves are herself and money, obviously it's not going to budge, making her totally useless as both a Saint and a plot device. She serves zero purpose besides pissing off both Leon and the audience.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda high key hoping he just lets Marie get literally axed. Since the super special ship seems to run on love, and the only things Marie loves are herself and money, obviously it's not going to budge, making her totally useless as both a Saint and a plot device. She serves zero purpose besides pissing off both Leon and the audience.
I don't think he'll do it cause remember she's MC reincarnated sister and I feel like this is about when that will get revealed.

Dex-chan lover
The real power of friendship was the contracts we signed along the way...

• Drink
Reactions: le3
Supporter
read ch.51 and about to check comment for the reveal but the chapter already gone.

probably some error so they remove it and gonna re upload later ?
added: ahh, the uploader ain't usual queen scans group so probably that?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I read this on reset and even posted on their site but I feel I should comment the same way I did there:

if it were me I would Beat the living shit out of the little sister for the shit she put the MC and the world thru after finding out it's her, afterwords I would probably start thinking up a plan to get her out of being executed by the church.

Users who are viewing this thread