Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 10 Ch. 51 - So It's You!???

Dex-chan lover
When your catboy f*cks around and finds out. For me the best part of this chapter wasn't the siblings finally learning of each other, it was the dad who begins to take out all opposition to his legit heir Leon. He kills a traitor, put his daughter in her place and got his suspicions confirmed that his shit wife was cheating and none of her kids are his so he can legally divorce her and abandon her to her own fate, thus allowing him to legally marry his mistress who genuinely loves him. It was such a great moment in the novels.
Leon isn't the heir, nor does he want the heirship, he's just a good dad.
Leon controls his own territory and is a noble in his own right that outranks even his father, but he's still his son.

Dex-chan lover
What a bombshell of a reunion, I hope she repents for being a spoiled brat. Also, that catboy execution goes HARD AF

Dex-chan lover
Well, that took a while (for him to realize). Thanks for the translation.

finally we reached this point. when I first time read it in the LN, the reveal was really awkward yet funny.

Dex-chan lover
Like I said in the last upload:

IT HAPPENED!

That dual moment of dawning comprehension was honestly one of the best things I've seen in this manga for a very long time.

While I do wish her to suffer some humiliation for what she's done to him, I still enjoy this moment of happiness for her.

Dex-chan lover
"your big brother? i bet he must a good for nothing trash too anyway" if only bro knew 💀💀

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY THEY FIGURED IT OUT.
Now that still leaves me with one question: why was it specifically Leon and Marie that got reincarnated into the world of the game? Brother and sister reincarnating despite their deaths being apart feels like too much of a coincidence, or was their specific copy of the game cursed?

Users who are viewing this thread