Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 11 Ch. 53 - Fight For My Sake

Dex-chan lover
I hate the argument that something being free means you can't criticize it, it makes no sense. Being free lowers expectations, it doesn't remove them.

If I take a dump in a bag and leave it in your porch, that's free. You'll still complain about it though.
You're consuming free translation, while I don't consume free feces on my porch, big differences. And of course you can criticize, noone forbid you to do that, but it just makes you look like an entitled human being that demand to be fed with a silver spoon.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I take it that Leon's sister got beaten to death by her boyfriend or something before reincarnating?

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I would upset some people if I asked if she got that boyfriend while traveling abroad lol
Let it rip.

But as far I know, just some random local twat with gambling issues, she had to work in retail and fucker took her paycheck anyway.
She kinda had it rough, can say "redeemed herself" by how life treated her. Even had to give her daughter away to her parents (arguably, their parents were shit) because she couldn't afford to care for her.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Can anyone explain why the King got mad while Mylene is happy about Leon saying "if that is what your majesty wishes for"? Thanks for the translations.
That's because Leon always courting her through letters secretly and whenever the King sees the Queen blushing he's irritated. He wants Leon to be out of the kingdom or get killed since he cant do anything to him because he's practically the Hero of the kingdom.

calm down
Very rude, atleast try to explain your points rather than insult me, idiot.
why should i explain things to uneducated subhuman who'd think he has privilege to complain about illegal stuff that he got for free? its a fckn common sense and you dont even understand it. dont you have parents? or did your mama teach you to be an ungrateful brat? if thats the case, then i humbly apologize. i didnt know you were raised like a subhumans.

Dex-chan lover
lol Look at that tag--"calm down". Now that's funny; gives me a slightly better view of the mods, whom I'd theretofore understood to be useless, hypocritical left-political activists (which they were before the reconstruction of Mangadex; they were shilling BLM left and right and muting/banning people for disagreement--I wonder what they think of that, now that the truth of that organization's out and every country that gave it power has been burning since). Good on that mod.

That said, I'm still waiting for an answer from the pedophileslolicons: just what about Marie justifies all this attention she's getting from not only the fans, but the author as well? In this chapter, she treats almost everyone like dirt--and they still come running back to her side, to comfort and bear her up. All it took were some (croc) tears--again. Is that it? You know well she wouldn't be shedding a one if she hadn't turned her situation against herself so utterly.

So, what is it?

Dex-chan lover
why should i explain things to uneducated subhuman who'd think he has privilege to complain about illegal stuff that he got for free? its a fckn common sense and you dont even understand it. dont you have parents? or did your mama teach you to be an ungrateful brat? if thats the case, then i humbly apologize. i didnt know you were raised like a subhumans.
You talk like a deranged human being, learn some manners from your own parents perhaps. What a fucking lunatic lmao, did someone shit in your cereal today?

Dex-chan lover
then do it yourself, mr grammar. stop complaining about shit that you got for free. or buy the fckng manga. stpid entititled bstard

why should i explain things to uneducated subhuman who'd think he has privilege to complain about illegal stuff that he got for free? its a fckn common sense and you dont even understand it. dont you have parents? or did your mama teach you to be an ungrateful brat? if thats the case, then i humbly apologize. i didnt know you were raised like a subhumans
Introspect yourself perhaps, rather than just insult others behind a mask. Or you know, learn to talk online. Rude bastard, I guess you dropped out of middle school with that shitty mouth of yours.

Introspect yourself perhaps, rather than just insult others behind a mask. Or you know, learn to talk online. Rude bastard, I guess you dropped out of middle school with that shitty mouth of yours.
wrong guess, little child. i will be always more educated than your mom, tho🤧

Happiness is achieved through purpose, not success or consumption.

Thank you for coming to my anti-capitalist/anti-consumerism Ted Talk.

Users who are viewing this thread