Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 11 Ch. 53 - Fight For My Sake

Dex-chan lover
This is guy was so full of himself that even if Leon died, the Principality would still destroy them all regardless what he offers to them. Hell I even believe he will find someone else to blame for it in his last dying breath. Can anyone explain why the King got mad while Mylene is happy about Leon saying "if that is what your majesty wishes for"? Thanks for the translations.

Group Leader
This is guy was so full of himself that even if Leon died, the Principality would still destroy them all regardless what he offers to them. Hell I even believe he will find someone else to blame for it in his last dying breath. Can anyone explain why the King got mad while Mylene is happy about Leon saying "if that is what your majesty wishes for"? Thanks for the translations.
I'm guessing it's a line that the King used to propose to Mylene originally.

Did I read the page right, and that the second anime season starts on October 4th?

Dex-chan lover
Bruh please just take an extra month and read through this and fix it up… there is no way in hell that anyone who has English as a first language can read this and say it makes any damn sense.. :/ I’d rather wait 2 months for a damn chapter than whatever this has been for a while now.

Users who are viewing this thread