Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 11 Ch. 54 - Love Test

Wait, then why were they so eager to find out how they matched with mob MC? I'm not following the sudden yuri development.

Double-page supporter
Yea ... I dunno how to feel about that. It seems somewhat forced into the plot for comedy reasons and nothing else. At the same time, MC deserves this shame, mother fucker is still just another dense ass MC. Livia even professed her love, and the idiot keeps going on about being just a background character, and still yet acts as if he's the hot shot anyhow. Dude's a walking contradiction. The best characters are literally Livia and Angie.

Dex-chan lover
when did platonic friendship became yuri? they both said they only love Leon. plus both of them marry Leon so there will be some yuri when doing the deed xD.

Dex-chan lover
I have binged this manga in a day and I realized something this chapter: I love Angie and Livia. They are the reason I keep going.
I realized that I hate the MC as a character, or just simply being being annoyed by him.
Why? The guy is so far beyond just a mob character that it is beyond annoying. Maybe it's just for jokes but I just realized that the guy is so basic, nothing really gets to him or changes or anything.
Angie and Livia are the heart of this manga and although I am not a fan of Yuri ending, if this happened, this is one of the times where I would say: "yeah, it built up to this. I ship it"
The MC just not selling it for me. I would rather he get with the other background characters... it would be funny too...

Dex-chan lover
when did platonic friendship became yuri? they both said they only love Leon. plus both of them marry Leon so there will be some yuri when doing the deed xD.
it's sort of answered in side stories of the ln that goes tell what would really happen if livia was the main char, basically she get possessed in that side story and it reveal that she has a pretty big possessive side to her
so in our case she just hitting 2 birds with one stone

Contributor
We Yuri Now(?!)

It's official... I guess? I half expected something like this, but I didn't expect to actually see it. I knew it, there really was something about the way these two ladies looked at each other. Considering they both strongly love Leon as well (this hasn't changed in the least, I wonder why people are suddenly acting like Leon is out of the equation), this only means a Polyamory route is open...

I'm actually interested in seeing what the scores between Leon and Mylene would look like. The king admitted it was only a political marriage and that he wanted to marry someone else for love, so... I suppose a Queen route actually exists and is unlockable (hell yeah).

How about a best end route? Leon somehow becomes king, legalizes and recognizes polyamory by royal decree, marries both girls and the queen for that official harem :aquadrink:

Fed-Kun's army
What the... Well, salute for Leon, I didn't see it coming too.
So, that means the Queen route is open?

It's hilarious to see the same kind of comments that we saw for the LN years ago, being repeated in every manga website RN.
Especially the ones from people who know what happens later on and are still coping hard with Ange and Olivia clearly loving each other, which doesn't negate that they ALSO love Leon.

Like, being so much in denial after the event of this chapter, how they reacted, the hints later on that they are clearly at a much more advanced stage that they are with Leon (Bcs he's a bitch), kiss included, gotta be unhealthy.
It's funny to see people rage so hard over a poly relationship. If only Leon wasn't a bitch...

Anyway, like I said in the last chapter, regardless of how the relationship moves ahead, the quality of writing, especially of the characters, goes down after this vol (and maybe 4), with both Olivia and Ange having a massive downgrade in personality, so it doesn't really matter.
All in all I hate yuri and the idea that they are much more advanced in their relationship than they are with leon just makes me think why not just forget about leon entirely if he doesn't really matter as much. I don't particularly like harem stuff either and only read this manga because the isekai premise was interesting since it's an isekai into an otome game and I just got to the latest chapter of My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! With how leon helps Angie and challenge the group of 5 in the beginning, I thought it was a noble thing to do to have the mc avenge the fiancees of the group of 5. I also liked how reliable leon was. He may be a petty person and sometimes do strange things like proposing to the queen but he achieved many things and that's pretty nice. All in all I just wanted him to act realistically and rationally, take things head on and change from this petty arrogant person to a reliable leader and overall good person deserving of love from the people he has saved and helped countless times, however now I know that he doesn't change instead he is just a third wheel to the real relationship between angie and livia. Makes me think they don't really care about him that much and really only want to be with him because he is useful not really because they love him the same way they love eachother. There is just no reason to continue reading this since this isn't a story about an isekai protaganist becoming a better person and falling in love, it's a story about a shitty protagonist that doesn't change who is a third wheel to his lesbian sex friends. Honestly I can't understand harems mainly because the idea of letting your lover be with another person even if they were your closest friend would piss me off so I never really cared for harem stuff, however I also don't like the heartbreak that comes from choosing one lover for the protagonist so I could kinda see where some harem manga/anime were coming from also harems with men vs women are different seeing as in a harem of men the woman can only have one man's child at a time, which makes me thinkmit would spark rivalry and discontent among the harem, where as in a harem of women multiple women can have their own child making it so that there is less of a rivalry. It's just the idea that everyone in a harem is in love is odd to me and I wouldn't be able to stand the idea that I was just a third wheel to 2 lesbians since they clearly love eachother more than they love me. It just brings their love for leon into question because angie and livia like eachother without needing anything from eachother but leon has had to do many things for them to like him so I'm just thinking would they really care about him if he stopped being beneficial to him? I don't think it's impossible for angie and livia to love him just as much or more than they love eachother but the idea that their relationship is more developed than their relationship with leon leads me to believe that this is the case.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Okay but that doesn't even make sense considering last chapter was being dramatic about how they both love the same dude

Dex-chan lover
I kinda wanted to see what would have happened if he had somehow ended up on the stage with Marie

Users who are viewing this thread