Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 11 Ch. 56 - Demon

Dex-chan lover
I think that missile was a nuke.

There is always a chance that handsy could grab one out of the air and high-five the bottom of the country island with it, destroying the floating stones and sinking it into the ocean.

Based on how close to the thing Luxion was flying, I'd say it wasn't a nuke. You would use a nuke from kilometers away. Luxion was basically flying at CIWS range. I reckon the missile had a conventional warhead, even if it was some scifi warhead.

There was communications interference going on, but I reckon a remote command to trigger the nuke would still go through, in case something was about to go wrong. Also, a nuke is just a dirty bomb if it's not triggered correctly, so the monster throwing it away wouldn't be so disastrous.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update.

I'm glad Leon resolved his mind, and opted to target the enemies' mechs pilot cabin/ cockpit, instead of taking them down non-lethally.

This is good.
If you got a mech that is equal to Nineball (from AC series) or Epyon Gundam, then be infernally ruthless towards your enemies.

Aggregator gang
I'm so over this arc. Manga's been dragging this storyline for so long I forgot most of everything that happened in this chapter, like...

• why is there a giant floating eyeball monster
  • why does the princess have that flute I thought the Kingdom took it from her
  • wtf does that flute do
  • I thought the old man conceded to MC like a day ago, why is he an evangelion antagonist now
  • where tf is Marie if her harem is running around being useless

Power Uploader
All because MC was a huge fucking pussy. He is the type of loser to walk into the locker himself because he knows that he knows that it's inevitable. This guy is in my top 10 worst manga MCs of all time and I have read tons of shit and a good percentage of it consists of bottom-tier garbage Isekai. So that's saying something.

Dex-chan lover
Looking at the gender roles here, it seems that the men are in charge of the military while the women everything else. The girls are clearly in charge of the evacuation (but where are their mothers?), while most of the guys are probably assigned to some military unit. With the exception of the Prince and Leons "brother".

Double-page supporter
8c5.gif

Dex-chan lover
Page 27, the three frames on the left. The dialogue and text just repeats. Surely this is not the actual text that is being said in the RAW.

Double-page supporter
AWW HELL NAH WHY DOES HE HAVE THE RED MIST FROM LOR WTF 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread