Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - It's The Best!

Dex-chan lover
It's like an unwinnable boss fight but instead of being the player dealing 0 damage per hit the MC is the boss sitting their mocking the player.
@Vasqueztion If I'm not mistaken someone else said that she is actually
his niece. Though that might've been a different series, pretty sure it's this one though. Like 92% sure.
Actually maybe more like 75% sure.

sometimes i kinda foudn it hard who was talking. wish there they could of did something to tell each one apart

Dex-chan lover
Whose the better sister to the MC? The in game one or the real life sister she’s fighting with now?

Dex-chan lover
It's always fantastic to see a MC who embraces being scummy.
I'm sure nobody would be happy to hear this, but I can definitely see some family resemblance between him and his sister. The main difference between them is that he's competent enough to clean up his own mess.

And yeah. The prince has no goddamn idea what he's talking about. Firstly, being anything but a prince in this world is a shit position for men, and secondly, Angelia is a sweetheart who's too good for him.

I wonder if the counter-blackmail is gonna go anywhere, or if it's just used as a way to shut down his ability to attack loved ones?

Dex-chan lover
@WingZeroHeeroYuy in game one is a bitch, but she is slightly more redeemable by the fact that she was Forced to plant explosives on MC's mech.
Real one caused MC's death for a fucking videogame.

Karma to the sister from his previous life. She got married and divorced. Hah. Lol

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
lmao this is great! the ugliness birthed in his heart from living in a society!
also good scanlating, thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
interesting that the siblings
are in the same world/game world and the same age in that world but they have different age when in their original world...
i really want to know what age the little sister is when she died...

Users who are viewing this thread